October 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-in 4/4

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: What is your favorite โ€” or least favorite โ€” thing about spring?

Re: Weekly Check-in 4/4

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย 
    October 13th / 12w4d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย 
    Plum

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 
    FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 
    Green

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 
    Not until 04/27! I have an OB check in that day and an early anatomy scan (16w) a couple days later

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย 
    Physically - I feel like I have a UTI.ย  I had these symptoms a few weeks ago, my OB tested me and I was negative, and the symptoms resolved themselves.ย  Now they're back and I just messaged her again on the portal.ย  She may think I'm crazy at this pointย  :D
    Mentally - my OB warned me this month may be an anxious time as my symptoms improve and I'm not yet showing a belly bump.ย  This will be the longest I've gone without a check in or US and I can't help but feel so nervous.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย 
    I never thought I would say this, but the UTI situation makes me miss my RE office.ย  They would call me back within 30 minutes of contact.ย  My OB office has been decent (usually same day unless I message them early evening/night), but I must say that rapid RE response time was very nice!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย 
    None

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: What is your favorite โ€” or least favorite โ€” thing about spring?
    I LOVE being able to open the windows and not yet need the ACs.ย  I HATE the allergies.
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย 13 WEEK 3 DAYS

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: LEMON; THE BABYโ€™S VOCAL CORDS ARE FORMING

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: WE ARW WAITING FOR THE BLOOD TEST RESULTS

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: THIS WEDNESDAY

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: MY ENERGY IS BACK! FEELING THE FIRST LITTLE BABY MOVEMENTS.
    GETTING MORE EXCITED!

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: WISH THIS NAUSEA/GAGGING WOULD GO AWAY.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: NONE

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: What is your favorite โ€” or least favorite โ€” thing about spring? THE BIRDS CHIRPING, COOL, AND SUNNY.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  October 5th, 13w+5d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Potsticker

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding Out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Virtual midwife check in on Wednesday

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Sick with either a cold or covid and it's manageable, but I feel crumby not having as much energy for my toddler and it's made my appetite even worse. Nausea is finally pretty much gone though!

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Sad Rant: I got super overwhelmed tonight with toddler and dogs, then discovered cat poop in the hall for the second time today because DH has let it go way too long again. I snapped, and as I tried to leave the hall quickly out of frustration I accidentally hit DS in the head with the door because I didn't know he'd run right behind it. Feeling so sad and guilty about this, and I hate that I snapped at DH but also feel so helpless because I can't do the litter while pregnant. Feels like so much is out of control right now. Rave: I found out a client I am super fond of came back and bought the wedding dress I'd helped her choose. She's a new mama so it felt extra special to help her find something that made her feel gorgeous.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Already asked in another thread and got great answers ๐Ÿ’•

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: What is your favorite โ€” or least favorite โ€” thing about spring? I love more daylight, majorly improves my mood, and I love not having to bundle everyone up in boots and coats and hats and mitts. Also love those first flower sightings, like life is coming back into the world.
  • Options
    @babylove12345678 I struggle with boy names too! My husband and I also have very different taste in boy names which makes it tricky to come to an agreement. I love my son's name (Theodore, we usually call him Teddy sometimes Theo) and it really suits him, but if we're having another boy I don't know what we'll do!
  • Options
    Another for struggling with boys names. We have one boy and we didn't have a name for him until after he was born. It's a real struggle. I could name an endless amount of girls. Boy names are just harder.ย 
  • Options
    I actually really like the name Theodore!!!! But he doesnโ€™t like it ๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s the other struggle, agreeing on a name!ย 
  • Options
    pangolindromepangolindrome member
    edited April 2022
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย sept 27 / 15W
    ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Navel orange!
    ๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM
    ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: finding out in May.
    ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Second genetic screening next Friday, the 15th, then 16w check-in on the 22nd (during week 17 lol. Scheduling is funny).
    ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: My nipples have gone back to being super sensitive which sucks. ย Not as tired as first tri. Nowhere near. Still tired. Getting up 1-2 during the night to pee isnโ€™t super helpful, but at least I go right back to sleep. Still enjoying my 3-4 total miles per day with doggo. My stomach does no longer stand ti eat Kirkland pulled pork, which is sad, but whatever. Hubbs is amazing and I wish I could ease his stress, but heโ€™s feeling a lot of pressure to do well in his programming bootcamp with kiddo on the way.
    ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: rave: My husband is a champion and we were finally able to snuggle on the couch this weekend. Itโ€™s been since January since we were able to and weโ€™re both very tactile and enjoy touch, so itโ€™s been rough. Iโ€™ve been horizontal on another couch for so long. We both needed the snuggles quite badly and we just watched anime and I laid on his chest the whole time (without falling asleep. Very out of character for me). It felt so good and we are going to prioritize snuggles again.
    ALSOOOOO I listened to The Sword of Shannara on Audible bc I got it free with the trial, and Iโ€™ve been listening on my walks, when I shower, when I get ready in the morning. I havenโ€™t read for pleasure since I started teaching (this is my 7th year)โ€ฆ and I feel alive again. Iโ€™ve regained a part of myself that was genuinely lost. My husband is happy because Iโ€™ve been gushing and itโ€™s one of his favorite books. Iโ€™m starting with the Shannara trilogy but then I think Iโ€™m just listening to every book Terry Brooks has ever written.
    ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย This might sound shallow, but as I believe my bump is beginning to form very slightly, I am faced with the reality that my waistline will change. I am overweight (175lb @ 5โ€™5โ€) but have a slender waist and thatโ€™s always been a big deal to me because I am built like a workhorse.ย Does anyone have advice for processing this mentally, maybe someone who has also been attached to their waistline?
    ๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย ย what is your favorite - or least favorite - thing about spring?ย 
    Most favorite:ย I LOVE SPRING. I miss spring in Sweden because of the snow drops (flowers) and how all the birds get psyched about warmth and all my fellow Swedes having an ice cream bar, taking their coats off, and leaning against a warm building wall (stone or brick are the best) to enjoy the sunshine after a long cold.ย That being said, I adore the warmth and the flowers in Oregon too.ย 
    Least favorite: Pollen. My allergies really were trying to murder me this weekend. Took the car through a wash and LITERALLY five minutes later, it was yellow again.
  • Options
    krthousekrthouse member
    edited April 2022
    @pangolindrome My waistline, or I should say my hourglass (proportion of bust to waist to hips) was something I particularly loved before my first pregnancy. I loved my bump, but after baby my waist has never gone back to that classic hourglass. I haven't felt particularly bad about it though, I think because I was just so proud of what my body had done. A great way to turn it into a positive is have fun building a new wardrobe that celebrates your shape. Maybe you'll discover a different part of your body to celebrate that you hadn't thought to before. It's totally okay to express and feel sadness or loss about your changing body though. Not shallow at all.
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย 13w3d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: clown fishย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: boy ๐Ÿ’œ

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: prenatal check-up next week

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: so much better energy-wise! I still crash hard around 7pm and am dead to the world by 9, but during the daytime I feel pretty decent. Physically feeling stronger as well, and Iโ€™ve been able to do more intense workouts. My mood has also generally improved. But itโ€™s all relative to the first tri. Still a little tired and meh. My allergies/rhinitis is killing me and I have the worst insomnia, usually starting around 2am. It can go for several hours. Iโ€™m so tired but also canโ€™t sleep!

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: My husband took on another job, and got it pretty much right after we had a big conversation about me scaling back for a year or so after the baby comes. Really impressed and feeling so grateful.

As a rant, Iโ€™ve just been missing sex and also feel guilty for having it so infrequently. But Iโ€™m also SO tired come evening time, which is generally our only chance with a toddler. And our toddler is a hopeless night owl who will fall asleep later than me on some nights.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Any insomnia remedies? I feel like everything medication wise just helps me fall asleep, but Iโ€™ll get up at 2am regardless.

I friggen love spring. Itโ€™s so beautiful and full of life. I like being able to have meals outside on nice days, or just sitting outside with my husband with a cold beverage while our daughter runs around. Also just being able to walk around in either the morning or evening and have it be pleasant. I do live in a climate where we get random snow days into May, but generally the weather is awesome now.ย 

The male juniper trees are trying to kill me via sinuses with their fowl semen spawn thoughย 
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย Oct. 17/12+2

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: plum

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Blue!

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: had one on Monday, so my next isnโ€™t until 5/2.ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Relieved to see the baby on Monday for my last first tri ultrasound and still in shock that itโ€™s a boy. Energy continues to get better, but I still get periodic nausea at night.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Stomach bug has hit my parents and grandpa, and my youngest just threw up this morning. We saw my mom Monday, so Iโ€™m bracing myself for a rough couple days.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Is anyone else here still nursing any kiddos? My 2 year old still nurses 1-2x a day, and the sore nipples are really making it uncomfortable lately.ย 

I love the emerging flowers and redbud trees in bloom! I also have a pair of bluebirds who nest in a nestbox in my backyard, so seeing them build their nest, lay eggs, and raise their first brood of the season is always exciting.ย 
    Have horrible allergies, though, so Iโ€™m sniffly and my eyes are constantly watering this time of year.ย 
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  12 weeks 1 day. October 18

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:ย  baby is the size of a tree frog

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM+

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย  finding out. I'm not sure I have a preference. I'm leaning girl because we have so many girls names as nd then I can use all of our old baby clothes. I have two girls (8 and 5) and a boy (4) and I would love one last chance to use every little outfit I loved from them.ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: not until 14 weeks 4/21

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: I'm tired. I'm pretty overwhelmed with everything we have to get done in the next six months. I really need my energy to return because I feel best when I can accomplish something but for the last couple months I've been too tired to do anything. We also have to decide whether to trade in our paid off car so we can just pay the difference in cash for a new bigger car. We really only need one car right now but if that changes then we will end up having to buy a car and have a car payment anyway.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: our local pizza place messed up our pizza so spectacularly it was inedible. I get light jalapenos on my pizza. I have ever since I was pregnant with my first. I had the woman repeat back the order to clarify toppings twice. We got our pizza and there were HUNDREDS of jalapenos. The pizza couldn't even hold the weight. It was soggy and uncooked in the middle so now I have to call and request a replacement pizza. I'm pretty mad and I'm almost certain it was done out of spite because we called about 35 minutes before closing.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Do you tell people your baby names or do you keep them a secret? We don't tell anyone especially because of the amount of judgement we've gotten from our girls'names. I really struggle with boys names. I have 17 nieces and nephews and tons of friends with boys so there are a lot of names eliminated for us but I don't like any of them anyway. Haha.

I love spring but my allergies are kicking my ass hard. I'm awake half the night completely congested. My lilacs and hydrangeas are starting to bloom. We are yanking out the ugly bushes in the front of our house so I can plant pretty flowers that will pop off the house especially after we get it painted. Hydrangeas are super low maintenance. I also get to plan out my garden soon and I'm excited for that. We do a wildflower garden and a fruit/vegetable garden.ย 
  • Options
    @krysnicole1022 that is so bizarre with the jalapeรฑos! I can't imagine putting hundreds on a pizza-- hope you took a picture! Also that is a waste. Once I went to a pizza place with my parents and they didn't put any cheese on it, and acted totally confused because we didn't specifically ask for cheese as a topping? I was like...wutย 

I'm completely struggling with boy names as well. There are one or two that I kind of like, but am not totally sold on, and H is ambivalent as well. So tough!
  • Options
    EmilyE13EmilyE13 member
    edited April 2022
    Add me to the boy names struggle party. We were totally sure of a name for years but then as soon as we found out we really were having a boy I started thinking of othersโ€”and my four year old actually suggested the current front runner!
  • Options
    @EmilyE13 I'm still nursing DS until he's 2 (next month ๐Ÿ˜ญ) and have gotten him down to just nursing in the morning on weekdays (I leave for work before he's up on the weekends). Part of what helped me go from 2 to 1 nurse was that pregnancy definitely made my nipples more sore but also because he's gotten chompier with the reduced supply. The morning nurse is the only one where he's a bit more chill but I swear it's him and my body telling me we're ready to wean. Feeling emotional about ending my breastfeeding journey with him though.

@krysnicole1022 We've told a few people our shortlists, but like with DS we don't plan to actually name baby until they're here, so no one will know which name we've picked until they're here. I like hearing what people think of certain names, because it doesn't really sway my opinion unless it's my husband saying it. I love the name Audrey, which was on my girls' list for DS before he was born, and my Mum hated it because it's the name of a murderess in a crime series she reads. Personally that made me like it more ๐Ÿ˜‚ People have the most specific reasoning for not liking a name. That's why when they name their babies they get to choose what they want. This is your baby and if they don't like the name they can eff off โ˜บ๏ธ
  • Options
    Our oldest is Lorelai which in German folklore is a famous siren who lured sailors to their death. People were appalled at this. Our second daughter is named after the Greek goddess of the underworld and wife of Hades. The comments we get about that one. I don't care we loved it anyway and so does she.ย  My son has a more common name and we ended up getting comments about how they expected us to pick a more exciting name. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.
  • Options
    @pangolindrome I love family names! My oldestโ€™s middle name is both my mom and MILโ€™s middle name (Ann), DD2โ€™s middle name is my late grandmotherโ€™s first name (Marilyn), and this little guy will have the middle name Craig, which is the Scottish clan we come from waaaay back and both my dad and grandfatherโ€™s middle names.ย