TTC After a Loss
Options

Am I pregnant immediately after mc?

Hi everybody,

I would really appreciate your expertise on my case. I had a missed miscarriage (at 6w2d) and I passed the fetus 3,5 weeks ago. This was medically executed. My pregnancy tests were pretty strong the first 2 weeks but I had an ultrasound 1 week ago and the doc saw that everything is fine so I stopped testing. And she even saw two mature follicels there. Now this weekend (1 week from the us) I started to feel cramps and nausea. I thought it's AF coming. But nothing. My normal cycle is 25 days, wich is today and absolute no sign of AF. I took the pregnancy test today and there is a dark line. My thoughts are that either I still have a hcg in my system and it gives me these sudden symptoms or I am pregnant again. But can it be this soon? I feel constant nausea but cramps are gone. We have been ttc ever since it was possible after the blood stopped.

I'm so confused.

Re: Am I pregnant immediately after mc?

• Options
    There's a reason doctor's encourage you to wait until after you first AF before attempting PG again.  It's for this exact situation.  There is absolutely NO way for YOU to know if you are having BFPs because of HCG in your system from the MC PG or from a new PG.  The only thing you can do at this point is to call your doctor and have beta draws done, 48 hours apart, to see if the hcg betas go up or down.  
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.