November 2022 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 3/31

I am so happy the weather is warming up!  I have to be outside a lot of the day and this winter has been rough.

What are you thankful for?

Re: Thankful Thursday 3/31

• Options
    i'm thankful that i feel less nauseous today than i did yesterday! Its the small things! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m thankful for my functioning car that gets me to work, appointments, and home without needing public transit anymore. 1st trimester fatigue certainly appreciates this new convenience! Also loving the spring weather!
  • Options
    A day late; I'm thankful my local coffee shop is allowing sit-down dining again, because I got caught in the rain there and couldn't walk home until the downpour stopped!
  • Options
    @mflowers929 We eat SO MANY potatoes too. We get a csa share and they always have potatoes. Any good recipes?  I usually just do burritos, but I have made parathas and various other breads with them. 
  • Options
    @ponyoisfun I've been eating a lot cooked in the instant pot because they're soft. One of my recent favorite things is having them with cheese and gravy - I was craving poutine and was having trouble with the fries lol.
    I don't normally do much special with them tbh, just the usual things like colcannon (or boerenkool if you add some sausage) and gnocchi, if I'm feeling really adventurous =)
    Potatoes are a huuuuge part of the Acadian diet lol
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929 I am totally going to try some of your suggestions.  I am in the south west so we have a completely different approach to potatoes usually.  I lived in Italy and Ireland though and so you are making me have some serious cravings!