Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Heartbroken

I've had a rough last two years. Two miscarriages and a break up. The father of my angels and I were together for 8 years. To many things have happen and been said. It was really for the best. I don't want to be stuck in my past. Even though my babies weren't ideal I wanted them. I've always wanted kids and still do. So most recently I'm struggling with being on birth control again. Two years ago I didn't think it was possible for me to even get pregnant. And I've been pregnant twice now. So now I'm just a little heartbroken I have to start all over. I don't regret any of my choices. I love the direction my life is going in. I just hate that I'm getting older and will someday maybe have to start the journey to try and be a mom all over. Through all my emotions I'm grateful to have met a man who is so understanding and kind hearted. 
Just full of a lot of emotions. 

Re: Heartbroken

• Dear Heartbroken, my heart bleeds for you. I am currently going through a second miscarriage and even I can’t say I know what you are going through. I wish you all the best and know that you will have joy in the future.