November 2022 Moms
Options

Hcg is 6,707.6 at 7weeks4days

I had my first ultrasound yesterday. Based off the first day of my last menstrul I should be 7weeks4days yesterday but ultrasound measured 5weeks0days and I was told I was too early to see baby or hear heart beat. :( But no way I am 5 weeks only. Last period started feb 3rd. They say it doesnt matter how long my cycle is. And I tested positive on march 10th cause I missed my entire period so tested on what would of been my last day of my period. Im stressed out. They drew my blood to get my hcg number and I go back tomorrow to draw again. I hope number doubles. Is my number low ? And can my pregnancy still be okay? Sick and worried. 

Answers

• Options
    @mommyanddaddyalbarado I am so sorry you are going through this.  I have no experience with your question, but it sounds very emotional for you. **hugs**

If you would like to join our group would you be able to introduce yourself first so that we can know a little more about your experience and situation (Introduction thread)?  After you introduce yourself please read the "Read First - Board Organization" thread.  This will help you identify the best place to put your question.  The purpose of the bump month boards is to build relationships with each other and it really helps if we keep everything organized. Thank you so much for helping us build a community. 

I hope to hear from you soon. 

• Options
    In the meantime, just to get a bit of reassurance for you - were you tracking/confirming ovulation? If not, it's absolutely possible you ovulated later than normal and are actually about 5 weeks. The second draw will help, hopefully. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was keeping track of my cycle through an app on my phone and it would tell me when I ovulate and when to expect my next cycle. It usually knew they day I would start and when it was off It was only off by a day or two so it was pretty spot on. I guess I could be less far along than I thought . I drew my second blood today. Ill either get a call with my number today or tomorrow! Fingers cross my hcg doubled! And my next ultrasound is scheduled for April 18th. This waiting game makes me anxious.