Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 3/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 3/29

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 38/6 dpo

Timing: +1

Typical LP length: 10-12 days

Testing: probably not

R/R: Drove by our new house site today, and they are pouring our basement! I’m so excited! Super emotional about the whole thing all of a sudden, but a proud and excited emotional! Also, really needing a vacay. My mom was talking to me this morning about a possible girls weekend to Florida… I’m 100% in lol

CS/Q: 

• Options

@ejoseph16 How exciting!! That must be really cool to see it all coming together. Also, I second the vacation thing lol I could use one too.

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 15 days. FF is giving me a different average than I thought lol

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: Well that BFN was a bummer this morning but not a surprise. I'm just hoping AF holds off until the weekend cause we're moving in two days and I need the energy to haul boxes up three flights of stairs lol

CS/Q: Nope. Thank you @abjm0325 @ejoseph16 for answering my question yesterday.