October 2022 Moms

Monday B*tchfest 3/28

Re: Monday B*tchfest 3/28

• bows22bows22 member
    edited March 2022
    I know all the Oscar talk is about the Will Smith debacle, but is anyone else as annoyed as I was about the “we don’t talk about Bruno” live performance? I was so excited to see it and all of the people who did the voices, and it was just…..not what I was expecting. I’m irrationally irritated by it and turned it off and then missed the drama!
  • I need my husband to teach himself how to rinse empty recyclables and put them in the recycling bin, which is right under the sink, instead of leaving them all over the counters and in the sink. Such a manchild move!!! Pet peeve that makes me want to flip a table!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm irrationally angry that it's so cold out again here - we had a few weeks of mild/spring weather and today I was out early and it was 25 degrees and so windy.  I want to be done with the winter coat!  I know I'll be regretting even saying this when it's summer and I'm sweaty and miserable  :D
  • @sandy5693 I feel this so much! I was out without a jacket Thursday, yesterday was a blizzard 🙃
  • I've been excited and getting out of the house with my daughter over the last couple weeks, now that Covid is less bad, the weather is warmer, and I've been feeling better-- we went to the Children's museum, have been doing a dance class, and just going outside a lot. 

Aaaaaand....we're sick  :| because of course. That's what happens when you go in public, riiiiight....
  • I have been having days were I feel good and days I feel awful. Today is a day I feel awful. I’ve been snappy, short and grumpy. I feel so nauseous, I have a headache and I’m EXHAUSTED. My 3 year old daughter and I have watched tv ALL DAY and I am feeling so terribly guilty about it ☹️
  • Last week my husband ended up in the hospital for 3 days. He's home and mostly fine but we've got a lot of follow up ahead to figure out what lead to that in the first place. Today was my first day back at work and I'm so incredibly annoyed by EVERYTHING. It's honestly overwhelming to have to answer emails about the minor issues/things of zero actual importance when there is so much happening in our home right now. The silver lining is that my boss is super understanding and even took lead for one of my meetings today since there was zero way I was going to be able to handle it. But that underlying anger and resentment is still there. It's taken everything to not respond to people with "Sorry that I didn't answer your non-urgent question sooner, but I was sleeping on a hospital bench while my husband had tubes shoved down his throat."

My birthday was also over the weekend and FedEx lost a box my mom ordered from my favorite bakery back home, so that was really the proverbial icing on the cake.  
  • @fichey That's rough. I hate when those little aggravators pile up when you're already going through a hard time. I hope everything turns out okay with your husband and that either way you get clear answers soon. That limbo of wondering is the worst.
  • @sandy5693 I'm in Illinois and I'm annoyed that it's cold again. I need spring and then summer. 
  • @ausfam24 I feel you with this. I'm annoyed by my kids being kids and I just want them to play quietly. It's not great.