1st Trimester
Options

How many weeks are you and what symptoms do you feel?

edited March 2022 in 1st Trimester
Hello, new here! Just found out I’m pregnant with baby number 2 for me and baby number 5 for my bf. The youngest in our group is turning 9 this June (my daughter) so this is a little weird to think we’ll be starting over. It was unexpected, we weren’t trying, I took a plan B but I suppose those don’t work if you’ve already ovulated. So surprise!! We haven’t even said I love you to each other yet 😮‍💨 We’ve been friends for 2 years but only dating for 6 months.

I suppose I’m right around 5-6 weeks but I haven’t seen a doctor yet. I only notice a few symptoms.
Sore boobs, cramps, back aches, tired, random nausea, sour taste in my mouth, sharp pains in my uterus, hell of a sense of smell, and irritability.

My usual cycles are regular, 28 days, period comes on time and lasts 4-5 days with the first couple of days being heavy and it tailing off the last 2-3 days. My last period was Feb 17 and it lasted barely 2 days, never became heavy, and just went away without tailing off. So I’m kind of wondering if I’m not more like 9 weeks. Has anyone ever had light bleeding in pregnancy before? I know implantation is typical but usually extremely light like barely need a pad to hold it. But I also know in some cases people have had more prominent bleeding.

Re: How many weeks are you and what symptoms do you feel?

• Options
    Hey there! Pregnant with my 4th (i was on the pill, bf and i been dating 1 1/2 years) i knew the same week i was pregnant. I never have heart burn unless I am pregnant. Had it 2x. Extremely tired. Waking up to pee. Moody. But I’ve never had implantation bleeding. I am 3 wks and 5 days.