November 2022 Moms
Options

Baby sprinkle for IUD baby?

aussie93aussie93 member
edited March 2022 in November 2022 Moms
Hi 11/22 mamas! Hope you’re not feeling too exhausted. So long story short, I’m pregnant with a paragard baby. We thought we were done having kids, and have given away so many newborn items that we are just face palming every day when we realize something else that we used to have but don’t anymore. Has anyone else ever had, or is anyone else planning, a baby sprinkle? Honestly they don’t really seem like my type of thing but we might not have much choice. We need stuff!

Answers

• Options
    I am pregnant with my third and have also given away all baby items, but I won’t be asking for and definitely not hosting a shower or sprinkle. I think my family will likely do something as I can’t ever talk them out of it, but the stuff we need I’m prepared to rebuy. 

If you need things you can always try shopping second hand?  Are there any local resources that help mommas to be?

I gave away my crib two weeks ago… I’m most upset about that and I think I’m going to offer to buy the person a crib if I can have mine back. I would love for all my babies to use the same one. 

• Options
    I wouldn’t personally have anything for a third child but if someone offers to throw one then that’s up to you. I wouldn't throw one for myself. Can you ask around for hand me downs and shop second hand? The car seat is really all you need new, thrift shop for clothes, FB marketplace for big ticket items. Babies don’t need much.