September 2022 Moms
Options

Hump day bump day 3.23

Let's see those awesome bumps!
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Hump day bump day 3.23

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    16 weeks + 3, bump invisible in clothes!!
  • Options
    Hi @cb485916 and welcome to the board!  please make sure to stop by and introduce yourself on the INtroductions thread.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @mamamoomoo12 I love your outfit!!
  • Options

Still pretty small, but enough to make getting dressed annoying. It’s more impressive at the end of the day after 3 meals and snacks 😂 
  • Options
    @babywiik mine is mostly organs too but that’s how it works for a while! I’m rolling with it 🙃
  • Options
    @babywiik Thank you! I am not supposed to wear leggings at work (even though i do) so skirts are my go to right now :smile:
  • Options
    From yesterday, 16 weeks 5 days. Got my first pair of maternity jeans, from PinkBlush, and they are pretty comfy! (Also please ignore the messy bathroom … it’s been a week. Really, several weeks.)