1st Trimester
Options

Sub Chorionic Hematoma

Has anyone else experienced bleeding or hemorrhaging from Sub Chorionic Hematoma? I am 11w2d and had my second appointment today. After what I thought was heavy spotting my OB found a lesion that is the SCH. I’m on pelvic rest until it passes. Does anyone else have any experience with this? 

Re: Sub Chorionic Hematoma

• Options
    I went thru that when I was about 10wks and it stopped at 12weeks around there! It was pretty scary but Praise God my daughter was born healthy and strong and so will your baby💖💙
  • Options
    Im pregnant now and due 11/6 and feel like I might go thru again, but just have faith things will all work out for the best 💙💖💜
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing your experience with me and for the well wishes! I’m glad to hear that yours passed quickly and that your daughter was born healthy. My doctor did say that it’s likely to occur in any further pregnancies I may experience, but hoping and praying that that is not the case for you! 💖
  • Options
    Fingers crossed everything is okay with you. My 6wk ultrasound showed a small SCH but apparently it’s not worrisome. I had light pink discharge this evening and am panicking! I have another ultrasound scheduled for Monday… Praying everyone’s babies are good. ❤️