October 2022 Moms

Ultrasound

My 1st pregnancy. When I went for my first ultrasound I was 8 weeks 5 days. Baby's due date is October 13th 2022. Tomorrow I'll be 10 weeks.

Re: Ultrasound

• @knottie419bffce6ca94d20 Congratulations!  I have the same due date :) There is an entire thread called "Ultrasound Thread" where everyone is sharing their ultrasound reports and pictures.  
  • FT scan tomorrow and I'm so excited but also trying to shake some major nerves about it. I keep having intrusive thoughts of them telling me something's wrong. I think a lot of this stems from being scared that I have to go alone (and therefore potentially receive bad news alone), because with DS my husband was able to come with me. Appointment's not until 3:30 so I think I'm going to have to keep myself busy until I go so I don't go stir crazy!
  • Loading the player...
  • @krthouse I think you posted on the wrong Ultrasound thread. This one was just a random one-off. But good luck!! FX for a great scan. 
  • @EmilyE13 I just realized that too and came to delete it when I saw your comment. Preggy brain is alive and well 😅