Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 3.21

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage / spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.**

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? 

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

Questions? 

GTKY: If you could grab a drink/meal with any celebrity, who would it be? 

Re: TTCAL w/o 3.21

• Options
    Status: Just went off BC last week.  Waiting for AF to come and go to start tracking. 

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? Things are good.  We got pregnant last January unexpectedly and lost the baby a year ago yesterday.  It was a MMC.  I am by no means saying I am glad that happened, AT ALL, but this time, with us having a plan, I feel like I will be in a much better place when/if it does happen for us. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope. 

Questions? Nope. 

GTKY: If you could grab a drink/meal with any celebrity, who would it be? Honestly, I have no interest in this haha.  
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

Mambo - 5 maybe 6 losses, I've lost count.  1 Loss - 2009, 2 - 2013, I think there was one in 2016, 1 in 2017, 1 in 2018. Yeah I think, I don't freaking know anymore they all blurred together.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? Well... I started getting my blood test results back on Wednesday last week and my doctor hasn't called but it looks like I have a Protein C and Protein S Deficiency and my blood clots funny.  Which here is a shock, that increases miscarriage.  I'm so mad still that they didn't test this in 2013 when I lost my twins and then another baby shortly thereafter because it wasn't 3 in a row.  I went through a lot and I'm angry because I literally had a doctor call me a hypochondriac to my face and they refused to test for anything or look for a cause to what I was going through and there might actually be a cause. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results?  Waiting for all of my RPL testing to come back, so waiting on chromosomes and whatever else they tested for.  I don't even know.  It was 10 vials. 

Questions? Anyone got funky blood, I think I will end up just on aspirin but I don't know until the doctor calls.

GTKY: If you could grab a drink/meal with any celebrity, who would it be? Awe shoot, I don't know. I love T. Swift.  But I want to be friends with Hilary Duff and Megan Fox.  There are so many that I'm like I think we could be friends. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MMC/Blight Ovum July '21 (D&C at 9 wks), and MMC/Blighted Ovum Feb '22 (D&C at 7wks)

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? Had my post op last week and it went really well. I told the Dr about the nurses comments (outlined in last week's TTCAL) and he was livid and mortified. He said even though I felt it was handled, he was going to address it as well. I also asked about support groups and therapy and they got me info on the groups and onto the waitlist for a therapist which is awesome. They also put me back on some meds, which is going to be great. I just started them but once they kick in I know things will be better. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Although the Dr didn't have the chromosomal results at the post op appt, he did get them Friday and gave me a call with the results. This baby boy had Trisomy 16. My last baby boy had Trisomy 13 so it's very similar, just a different chromosome tripled. Don't make it effing suck any less to know these things, but a little comforting to know that there is nothing that could have prevented it and nothing that could have been done. 

Questions? Has anyone done anything to honor your babies? I want to do something for these boys, but I don't know what. Was thinking maybe plant trees or flowers, just something so that they will not be forgotten.

GTKY: If you could grab a drink/meal with any celebrity, who would it be? hmm.. I'll go with my crush Chris Evans. Sorry DH! lol
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @ReadyForaB I'm glad you feel in a better place right now. Hopefully it will happen quickly!

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MC @ 8 weeks in Aug. 2021, CP in Dec. 2021

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? I struggled this weekend with timing and fear of missing our window. My H does not have a super high sex drive, so I feel like it is a constant balancing act to make sure we hit the "good" days and with this later O I was more stressed about it. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? RE appointment in early May

Questions? Not today

GTKY: If you could grab a drink/meal with any celebrity, who would it be? I wrote this question and don't even have a great answer, haha. I guess I'd say Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds (if I can pick a couple) because they seem like they have such a fun relationship and would be cool to hang out with. 
  • Options
    @tessiesmom26
    We have candles for all of our babies, they sit by the window in the kitchen.  I light them whenever I miss them.  Cheesy but yeah, it also lets DH know I am having a bad day. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 Like @mambo5-2 ,I also have a candle that was gifted to me by a friend when I lost my baby that I light from time to time. I like the idea of doing something in the garden this spring/summer too. I'm glad your doctor took the concerns seriously and that the appointment went okay. 

@mambo5-2 I'm so sorry that you weren't listened to early on. How frustrating that there might have been something you could do. I'm glad that you are starting to get answers that will hopefully help moving forward. 

• Options
    @mambo5-2 I love the idea of a candle! Will seriously consider that for us. I am so sorry that you weren't taken seriously in the past and that you are just getting this bloodwork done now. I hope your able to come up with a plan and get things moving in the right direction very soon.

@abjm0325 My DH is the same. I have to get him in just the right mood and trying to plan that around fertile week can be a huge juggling act. Hopefully you guys are both "on" tonight!
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @mambo5-2 that's so frustrating. I don't know why they wouldn't take you seriously before. hopefully you get your results back asap.
    @tessiesmom26 We have done a lot. We have lots of wind chimes, candles, his urn on our mantel. I got a tattoo. We celebrate his birthday. We were gifted a sign to put in our garden calling it Casey's Garden. We were gifted many trees and plants that we now have all around our house. So many things to always remember him by.
    @abjm0325 fingers crossed for your O day and that the timing was sufficient!

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Preterm labor/infant loss Sept/Nov 2020, MC Jan 22

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? been spotting/bleeding for 18/19 days now? I finally sent a message to my dr. This can't be 'normal', can it?

Any testing coming up/any recent results? not at the moment. Not sure what my dr will recommend.

Questions?

GTKY: If you could grab a drink/meal with any celebrity, who would it be? kim & khloe kardashian..hah my super guilty pleasure watching that show.

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @bearmomma1 He and I share a name  <3 I love all those different ideas. Thank you for sharing. I am also glad you called the dr to have them check to see what's going on. 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22