September 2022 Moms
Options

Constipation. What about Prune Juice? Or Milk of Magnesia?

zoecat2zoecat2 member
edited March 2022 in September 2022 Moms
I'm 12 weeks and this lastb10 days had intermittent constipation and hard stools. My Mom said a decent dose of Milk of Magnesia plus a large glass of Prune Juice, I now have both, any experiences with this?

Sorry, not the best topic.. 😬

Re: Constipation. What about Prune Juice? Or Milk of Magnesia?

• Options
    Hi @zoecat2 And welcome to the board. We tried to discourage one off questions to avoid cluttering the board. This would be a really great question for the great big question thread. Also, please stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself!! And believe it or not, I used to have a Gray cat named Zoe. She lived to the ripe old age of 18.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    Thanks, will do, apologies and I'm delighted your cat Zoe livde to a good age! 🙏 I love cats, was she a Persian?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope generic American shorthair lol
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.