September 2022 Moms

FFFC3/18

Confess your sins!

FFFC - Flame-free Friday Confessions  The Bump
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: FFFC3/18

• I didn't want to start a new unit today so I had my first geometry block compete for choosing their own seats, one of the challenges was who could get the dirtiest lysol wipe, I now have clean window sills and the dirty spot near the trash is clean. 
  • jhysmath said:
    I didn't want to start a new unit today so I had my first geometry block compete for choosing their own seats, one of the challenges was who could get the dirtiest lysol wipe, I now have clean window sills and the dirty spot near the trash is clean. 
    That's seriously genius!
    DD 10/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • @trapperkeeper87
    After the who ever finds the most pencils and calculators, one of my students called me out and was like are you making us clean your classroom. No No I would never do that hahahaha
  • @jhysmath I'm sure some people would frown upon that, but honestly, it's their classroom too and it's up to everyone to keep it in good working order and cleanliness. I applaud you. 👏🏻

My confession is that on Facebook (which I'm currently on hiatus from due to Lent) I have a large handful of people placed on restricted access, meaning they are on my friend's list, but can only see things that I post publicly. I only post publicly on rare instances, and usually only to keep up appearances with them. 😄 The largest chunk of people is made up of my late husband's family for reasons that probably aren't what you'd expect. 🙊
    DD 10/2019
  • I post memes and links publicly but all personal stuff is friends only or "ultra friends" (a special filter I made).
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Dirty dishes have always made me gag but I am totally playing up nausea so I get out of doing dishes  for the foreseeable future :lol:
  • I ate a mediocre  medium rare prime rib and I feel like I really needed that iron and enjoyed it tonight.