October 2022 Moms

Bed Rest

I am probably the only one on bed rest this early and hopefully not many of you have to join me but I figured we could start a thread for ways to entertain ourselves for the long days . Right now I don’t have extra money for online shopping , i have gotten really into watching rugs being washed on instagram- i am starting to watch how to catch a killer. 

What’s everyone else up too?

Re: Bed Rest

• krthousekrthouse member
    edited March 2022
    @relizabethp   I'm not on bedrest but I'm SO intrigued by rug cleaning videos being a thing. That might be my YouTube vortex tonight. I have been going down the rabbit hole of ABC true crime specials/features. Recently stayed up way too late learning about the Turpin family.
  • What is Turpin Family about? I just finished “worst roommate ever” on Netflix- that one was a good
    true crime show! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @relizabethp A couple kept their 13 children captive, severely malnourished for years without being caught until one of them broke out and called the cops from learning about 911 in a YouTube video she watched in secret. The kids are all working to rebuild their lives (or are still in foster homes) as they only just got out in 2018 and their were issues with them accessing the thousands in donations that went into trust when the story broke. 
  • Ok- i do remember this! I read an article about the show- super sad
  • @krthouse yes! I love watching cleaning videos. Especially people cleaning rugs and upholstery haha. 
  • @hotmessexpress89 me too! Also love jewelry cleaning videos!