August 2022 Moms
Options

Baby’s Actual Sex Poll & Old Wives Tales

There seemed to be some confusion in the “I’m just here for the sex” poll. 
For this poll only vote after you have found out the sex of your baby
Also, feel free to post in the comments or in the previous thread as the votes are anonymous. Don’t forget you cannot change your vote once it’s been cast.

For those of us who already know, or are still waiting to find out, here is an Old Wives Tales chart! Was it accurate for you? Or totally off?!?

Baby’s Actual Sex Poll & Old Wives Tales 40 votes

Baby is a girl! 🎀
42% 17 votes
Baby is a boy! 💙
42% 17 votes
We are team green! 💚
10% 4 votes
Twins are girl/girl! 🎀🎀
5% 2 votes
Twins are boy/boy! 💙💙
0% 0 votes
Twins are boy/girl!💙🎀
0% 0 votes

Re: Baby’s Actual Sex Poll & Old Wives Tales

• Options
    Pretty even and I’m having a girl. Last pregnancy, it was leaning heavily to girl and he is all boy!

• Options
    I didn’t know about or do the key test. I did do the pick a chair test and it was right for boy. The Chinese chart I found on a different site said boy. The bump’s says girl. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m going to wait to update until my AS because Im paranoid they’re wrong lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options

I didn’t do the ring swing, but the Chinese calendar has been correct for my big and this baby.
  • Options
    We are team 💚 and waiting, but this was fun. Definitely unclear.
  • Options
    Am I the only one who can't figure out how to copy the image to edit?! 🤦‍♀️ I've been waiting for someone else to ask the question but I must be the lowest tech gal here!  I don't know gender yet but was hoping to figure it out.
    @starkette the calendars were wrong for you! Seems like for most they have been correct which creeps me out! So I'm happy to see that!
  • Options
    @kbtt2022 I bump mobile and just screenshot it. Then I use the mark up feature when you go to edit a picture to circle my choices. 
  • Options
    Wahhhh all you guys finding out what your having, I’m still impatiently waiting to shop until our next ultrasound April 4th 🤣
  • Options
    @kbtt2022 yea I screen shot it and crop the edges. I was so surprised the calendars were wrong this time! They were right with both my girls so I wasn't gonna be too surprised if it was another girl. 
  • Options
    @amberrmariee20 I totally get it! I won't know until the end of April!!! I'll probably be the last to announce here for those a part of team finding out! 
  • Options
    @sarahdaley11 gender disappointment is a real thing. Give yourself time and grace and know your c feelings are valid and try not to feel guilty
  • Options
    @sarahdaley11 I definitely had a serious case of gender disappointment with my first. I recommend giving yourself plenty of time to adjust. It is a valid feeling and one you're entitled to. 
  • Options
    @sarahdaley11 I definitely agree with what everyone else has said. I had serious gender disappointment with my second. Let yourself feel what you’re feeling! 
  • Options
    @sarahdaley11 awww twin girls! But I understand feeling disappointed. Hugs. Let yourself feel the feelings and eventually things will even out. ♥️
  • Options
    I just realized I put this in the other thread, but I’ll add it here too! Our baby boy fit almost every old wives tale as a girl, including many others, such as the Mayan Calendar, Chinese Calendar, Temperature, Dreaming, and even drinking lots of orange juice (as well as some more TMI ones.) Next time I will be curious to see if everything is wrong again!🤣

While I wanted to buy cute pink dresses in addition to overalls, I knew we weren’t having both and it’s so special to know, even though it means no bows and ruffles this time around!🥰
  • Options
    kbtt2022kbtt2022 member
    edited March 2022
    Doc thinks girls but wouldn't confirm!
  • Options
    Baby is a BOY 💙