FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check In w/o 3/7

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 19 25w 1d

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm

Upcoming Appointments or Results: got my bloodwork back from last weeks appointment. I passed my glucose test, I’m still anemic, and my TSH  levels are going down further than they’d like. 

How are you feeling?: good except for the weird stabbing pain in my vagina. 

Rants/Raves: rant: see above for comment about stabbing pain in my vagina. Rave: I think I have babies coming home outfit picked out, just need to find a little hat to go with it.  

Questions: when do your every two week appointments with your OB start? Because based on the last conversation I had with my OB my appointments are going straight from every 4 weeks to once a week at 36 weeks. 
  • @marionberry19 Every 2 weeks for me starts beginning of April.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 26 weeks 4 day

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Glucose test at end of month.

How are you feeling?: Tired, Acid reflux, sciatica and trouble sleeping.

Rants/Raves: I worry when baby doesn't move for awhile.

Questions:

• Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 25, 24w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Glucose test on 3/23

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! Feeling really glad for this break. 

Rants/Raves: I attempted a sewing project this weekend (@fluteling it’s the one I posted in your sewing thread awhile back). I only made it to cutting out the fabric pieces but nonetheless it was fun to do something kind of productive. I have a very achievable goal of finishing it in time to decide if I want to wear it to an April baby shower.

Questions: none

@marionberry19 I think my ob said week 28 when I asked last time I was there. My next appointment is week 26 though so I’m not sure if that means I’ll go in for week 28 or week 32 before switching to every two weeks. 
  • flutelingfluteling member
    edited March 2022
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 25 + 1

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Glucose and ultrasound next week

How are you feeling?: I keep getting dizzy spells. Exhausted to the point of tears yesterday. Then there’s the pain. So yep, business as usual.

Rants/Raves: rant - I have names I like for both boys and girls and the spousal unit won’t agree. And it’s irritating me. He’s come up with one name this pregnancy, but thankfully I was able to steer him away from it when I told him it was a Kardashian baby. Cool for Kardashians, not so much for us. Other rant, tried on one of my nursing bras from last time and it’s more uncomfortable than my regular bras with underwrites. Ahhhhhhh. Rave - I’ve had two nights where friends have helped me and come and gotten four plastic tubs worth of stuff out of my office and I feel so much better! Not that you could tell anything’s gone but still. I think I’m going to try and tackle my closet next. 

Questions: anyone else getting dizzy?

edit: typo
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 26wks today

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: not until the end of the month

How are you feeling?: great because I can finally move again after a week of the worst back pain I've ever felt - couldn't sit, couldn't lie down, hurt to walk - but now I'm back.  I am proud of myself because I kept going to yoga and physical therapy and did my exercises and went to a chiropractor - sometimes i'm not proactive about my own health but I didn't know what else to do and now it feels much better.  @romeoandjuliet146 alternating ice and heat helped the pain a lot for me - have you tried that?

Rants/Raves: Rave - my sister just visited and really helped me figure out our registry and go through the things we've already received second hand.  I realize I was a little overwhelmed by all of that and feel much better now.

Questions: I swear some days I feel huge and some days I look small - is that normal?

@marionberry19 What are your criteria for the right coming home from the hospital outfit?  I have no idea how to make that decision? Help!  Also, my appts are 28w, 32w, 34w, 36w, then weekly.

@romeoandjuliet146 I understand getting nervous when baby doesn't move for a while.  But I don't think we are far enough along yet to actually count movements, right?

@pinkkillersheep that's incredible that you might sew your baby shower outfit - you gotta show us photos!

@fluteling I'm so sorry you're still feeling so bad and getting teary from it.  My sciatica pain was so bad last week I felt helpless and cried a few times.  I haven't been getting dizzy but I'm sure that's scary and I don't know what to say - what does your OB say?
  • KFrobKFrob member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6/17, 25w 4d

FTM/STM/TTM+:  4th

Upcoming Appointments or Results:  Glucose test in a week

How are you feeling?:  Still pretty good other than this cold I have.

Rants/Raves: Rave: DH and I went to dinner and a movie on Saturday.  Its our first date out in almost a year.  It was so nice to talk at dinner without getting interrupted.  Also, my FIL came over and finished our bathroom remodel we started a year ago!  We needed to finish caulking trim and beadboard, touching up nail holes, sanding, painting, and then hanging the accessories. He got done in 2 1/2 days what's taken us a year.  It's amazing what you can get done when you don't have 3 kids bothering you and you can focus!  

Questions: nope

@marionberry19 My last appointment was at 24 weeks.  I go for my next appointment on April 1st, I'll be 29 weeks even though I think its technically my 28 week appointment and from there I go every two weeks.  

@romeoandjuliet146 I worry when baby doesn't move for a while also and then try to remember it's still early

@pinkkillersheep So glad you're feeling better!! 

@fluteling I get some dizziness.  Especially if I'm doing something like going up and down the stairs too fast.

@shoarmie99 We've always brought baby home in a really nice one piece pj or outfit and a little hat.  You want something that's easy to buckle them into the car seat with and that they'll be comfortable in. 
  • @shoarmie99 for me the coming home outfit is something comfortable and cute. Preferably with feet. These are two I am considering, the second one I would just have to buy a hat for (I currently own both) 

• @marionberry19 Those are so cute!!  Thanks for the info @KFrob.  How do you know what size - do some babies skip the newborn size and immediately need something bigger?
  • @shoarmie99 they absolutely do, but it has to be a pretty big baby. My son was 21.5 inches long and 7lbs 14.5 ounces and he was still in newborn and they were a little big.