FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check In w/o 2/28

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 9th / 25 weeks 4 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Glucose test next month.

How are you feeling?: Woke up last night choking on acid reflux then vomiting. Felt better afterwards. Occasional nosebleeds.

Rants/Raves: My dog died the other day. He was really old, but I loved him and will miss him.

Questions: not right now
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 24 w 1 d

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm

Upcoming Appointments or Results: glucose test and 24 week checkup today. 

How are you feeling?: round. 

Rants/Raves: finally figured out where we are having my baby shower and it is going to be outside so number of people doesn’t need to be severely limited. 

Questions: nope 

@romeoandjuliet146 I’m really sorry about your doggy. It’s never easy even when we know it is their time. 

For the acid I drink a glass of lemon water before bed and somehow that neutralizes it for me for the night. Not sure if you’ve tried it before but I swear by it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 25w 5d

Upcoming Appointments or Results: waiting for my glucose test results. I felt horribly sick after it this time. hoping that doesn't mean anything

How are you feeling?: okay. Feel very pregnant. I'm at the point where picking anything up off the floor is a chore.

Rants/Raves: going on vacation next week. So excited for a break from work.

Questions: none

@romeoandjuliet146 so sorry about your pup. Sending you all the good thoughts. I know how hard it is to lose a pet.
  • @ournextadventure my doctor told me if you feel like junk that means you passed! Fingers crossed for you! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 23w4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: MFM appt this week, glucose test next week

How are you feeling?: Honestly, not great mentally. The state of the world is personally affecting me and it's been so hard to process everything that's happening. I was born in Ukraine and to see my home under attack has been very difficult. I still have friends and family there, as well as in Moscow. People I know trying to flee, young mothers leaving their partners behind as men 18-60 are not allowed to leave the country, taking young babies and spending days traveling to another country, it's been so heartbreaking to watch. I wake up in the middle of the night and have insomnia, so I read the news and can't sleep. Then I think what would I do in their shoes, how would I handle having to leave my husband behind, taking 2 small kids and running while also being pregnant and it gets me all emotional. 

Rants/Raves: Rant - see above. I truly can't complain about much knowing how much many across the world are struggling right now. 
    Rave - Just grateful for my blessings so far. Baby has been very active (although I did have one middle of the night scare that he wasn't moving, but all is good now). 

Questions: None

@romeoandjuliet146 I'm sorry about your dog. It's always so hard losing a pet. 

@marionberry19 good luck with the glucose test! 

@ournextadventure hope you have a fun and relaxing vacation! A break from work sounds wonderful. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 23w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: glucose test in a month

How are you feeling?: Struggling with fatigue. Wound up with some pretty dark thoughts this weekend, but feeling better today. Currently suspect this is dehydration related, so my focus now is on water intake.

Rants/Raves: Had a decent workout yesterday despite all the fatigue. Saw my dad for a little bit as well, which was nice. Nothing really to add for this week.

@romeoandjuliet146 So sorry for your loss.

@marionberry19 +1 for also feeling round. 

@ournextadventure Enjoy vacation! Going anywhere fun?

@Tulips29 Sending lots of internet hugs your way. It’s been devastating to watch just as an outsider, I can’t even imagine what it must be like with such a personal connection to it. Thank you for sharing your experience.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 25 weeks today.

Upcoming Appointments or Results: passed the glucose test (and loved the orange drink lol)

How are you feeling?: i have horrible sciatica.  i've had it before and in the past it's made it hard to stand.  now i can stand, but i can't sit or lie down.  i couldn't sleep last night, i just paced.  i went to a chiropractor for the first time ever this morning and he taught me a lot and provided some instant relief.  the pain is back now but slightly less and he said it's not an immediate miracle and that i need to keep up with PT and keep coming to see him so I will do that.  but I feel very overwhelmed and desperate about the pain - i feel claustrophobic (not sure that's the right word) because I can't lie down but I'm exhausted and I can't get comfortable in any position.  

Rants/Raves: rave - my prenatal yoga teacher had an outdoor pregnancy support circle yesterday at a park. there were 6 of us in different stages of pregnancy just talking and bonding. I don't really have pregnant friends or friends with kids so it was awesome to have a sense of community (just like I've found on here!) it means a lot.

Questions: any sciatica pain alleviation tips are welcome!  thanks!

@romeoandjuliet146 I am so sorry about your dog.  My sweet dachshund died last year and it is such a hard thing, even when they are old.  Sending you hugs!

@Tulips29 I've also been overwhelmed by the war and I don't know anyone in that area.  I'm sorry it's so much more personal for you.  But I have also felt very affected by the mothers and families making these terrifying life or death choices and being separated, it's too much to even process.

@pinkkillersheep you mentioned dark thoughts... glad you're feeling better now.  overall, are you doing okay?
  • KFrobKFrob member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 17, 24w 3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4th 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: appointment Thursday and then glucose test 

How are you feeling?: Mostly good. Sore back, moving is getting hard sometimes, out of breath

Rants/Raves: Rant: still the threenager.  Sunday morning I tried to let DH sleep in since he got up with the kids Saturday morning.  My out of control 3 year old caused a breakdown that resulted in me standing in my kitchen screaming at the top of my lungs then storming to my bedroom to sob.  It wasn’t pretty. DH brought me some breakfast up and talked me off the ledge.  
    Rave: I got some major nesting urges satisfied with some baskets being purchased, a new area rug for our living room and dining room, and DH suggesting we get our stairs recarpeted. Then we actually picked out the carpet and booked the appointment!  It felt so good.  I’m super motivated to get more projects done now.  

Questions: no 

@tulips29 I’m so sorry that you’re going through this awful crap. Like other have said, I don’t personally know anyone there but it’s really effecting me and I can’t imagine the pain you must be feeling. After reading about the war and then the environment I cried today. It made me question bringing kids into this world. 

@romeoandjuliet146 I’m sorry about your dog.  Losing animals is so hard.  They’re so loving and innocent. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 11, 25w 3d

Upcoming Appointments or Results: glucose test this month

How are you feeling?: A sore upper back and evening heartburn are my current daily hurdles. 

Rants/Raves: Rant:I have an anterior placenta and finally started feeling solid daily movements two weeks ago but over the weekend she repositioned so that it's much harder to feel her. Her movements are still there, but very low, lighter and harder to distinguish. So just feeling anxious again without consistent obvious movement to ease my mind.
    Rave: My energy has been high lately so definitely getting a lot more done around the house.

Questions: Anyone else have movement concerns/anxiety's this early on?

@romeoandjuliet146 I'm so sorry to hear about your pet loss. Pet grief is so hard.

@tulips29 I can't imagine the emotion you are feeling. Keeping up with everything in Ukraine has been difficult even without a personal connection. 
  • Thank you ladies! 

@pinkkillersheep I'm glad you're feeling better. It's so hard to push the dark thoughts away sometimes. Hoping today is even better for you.

@shoarmie99 the prenatal yoga session sounds lovely. No remedies for sciatica pain unfortunately...do your OB have any recommendations? Maybe a good prenatal massage? 

@KFrob hugs for dealing with the threenager, it's rough. Wine can't come soon enough when our kids are being little monsters. 

@leigh1050 I hear you on the movement anxiety. I also have anterior placenta, so movements have been fairly low in the belly for the most part. I also have freak-outs when I don't feel baby move as much. Cold water or a sweet snack get him moving, so I just gulp down a lot of cold water and sit there waiting for him to move, which helps. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• @shoarmie99 I’m doing my best (I repeat this phrase quite frequently right now lol), and overall I’m ok. Just those 4 AM thoughts, you know what I mean? I’ve kept most of my coping mechanisms in tact so far and they’re getting me through.

@KFrob This reminded me of something one of my MBA professors shared from during the pandemic. She set up a room with a whole bunch of plates and just went and broke them whenever she needed to let out frustration. Not sure I recommend it with small children around but it sounds like fun! And congrats on project progress!

@leigh1050 Same - anterior placenta, so I started feeling movement a few weeks ago. It got more…deliberate? And stronger. But then in the last few days it’s felt…weaker? I’m telling myself it’s in a different position now but doesn’t stop me from panicking that I’m missing a bad sign. Thank you for sharing this because I’ve been afraid to ask but hearing others bring it up makes me feel better. 
  • @pinkkillersheep @leigh1050 @tulips29 I also have an anterior placenta but I've been feeling baby girl move more and more and getting stronger, and then I think this past week I also felt her less.  Hearing you guys say the same thing around the same time makes me wonder if it also has to do with us getting used to it and looking forward to it.  A couple weeks ago when I'd feel her move, I'd be surprised and happy every time, but I wouldn't expect it.  Now I think I'm expecting it more and looking for it more so I notice it when it's not happening.  My doctor reminded me these babies are sleeping 90-95% of the time in there, and that we can't really start counting movements until 28 weeks.  Obviously, if you have any concerns, I've heard it's better to just call your doctor and make sure everything's okay, but I feel like every time I start to worry, if I lay down, a few minutes later she pokes me.
  • KFrobKFrob member
    @pinkkillersheep I did feel much better after my melt down!  DH just got a punching bag from his brother, maybe I need to start using it. I’m glad you’re doing okay.  4am thoughts are the worst. They can send you into a hate spiral pretty quickly and cause all of the anxiety and scary thoughts. 
  • KFrobKFrob member
    @furmama2babymama I hope everything is okay, I don’t think you've posted in a while 
  • @KFrob Do you get any time alone in the evening? I like to call it " Mommy Time." My husband will play with DD and it gives me a chance to clean up or just relax and watch a show or have a snack then I take over and he can go do whatever he needs to do and relax.

@shoarmie99 I was able to find some relief with sciatica pain when I got a massage. I was pain free for at least a month. During the massage, he just focused on the side where I feel the pain. I also had a back stretcher from Amazon that helped, but I don't use it while pregnant. 
  • KFrobKFrob member
    edited March 2022
    @romeoandjuliet146 Not really haha and that is part of my struggle.  DH works a side gig (so we can afford daycare with all these kids!) coaching a college and high school team and is MIA at least three nights a week, with games starting this weekend so it will be more.  And then in April high school season starts as college is winding down so he'll be gone even more.  Part of my struggle is feeling like I can't catch a break.  Nights where I'm alone with the kids I should have about two hours to myself after they go to bed but the 3 year old is constantly getting out of bed so I'm dealing with that until I'm too mentally and physically exhausted to do anything.  DH did notice that her behavior and attention demanding stunts correlate to when he started this second job in Jan.  And that made me remember back to when DD1 was this age and the same thing would happen.  He would be gone and her behavior would tank.  So I just need to be patient, stay positive, and set realistic expectations for both myself and her and take breaks when I can.  I also need to plan some one on one time with DD2 and I'm going to take her out this weekend.  Sorry for the book!  Part venting, part talking myself into the fact that everything will be okay!   
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 24 + 3

Upcoming Appointments or Results: glucose and extra ultrasound in two weeks

How are you feeling?: so tired, so large, sleep is frustrating, lots of pain but not unusual pain just everything is 

Rants/Raves: rant: pants are horrible. I hate pants. My maternity shirts are already starting to be too short for over my belly and my pants are too low. I’ve got three more months of trying not to be naked!! It’s too early for this. 

• KFrobKFrob member
    @fluteling I’m feeling the same way about clothes.  I don’t understand how I’m out growing my leggings already.  I’m ready for warmer weather and dresses. 
  • binxybabybinxybaby member
    edited March 2022
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 23+3; June 26th

Upcoming Appointments or Results: March 21st. Maybe a glucose test at that appointment? My OB's office isn't very communicative (or maybe not organized? Not sure)
    How are you feeling?: Pretty good overall. Just sore. Sleeping is getting harder, which is a bummer.
    Rants/Raves: Rave: Baby is kicking more consistently, which I love. He has three good awake times during the day -- around meals -- when he gives me some strong kicks. 
    Rant: Husband was cranky yesterday morning and said "all I talk about is pregnancy." I spent the rest of the day angrily explaining why that might be...
    Questions: Nope. I just want a video of kiddo kicking. That would be awesome. Ooh...and I want my son to feel baby kick.

@romeoandjuliet146 I'm sorry about your dog. That's really hard, even when they've lived a long, full life.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @binxybaby My DD feels some kicks when I am holding her. Did your husband's attitude change later on? I talk about pregnancy all the time too because baby moves, or my acid reflux bothers me or because I want to get things ready for the baby and do things like preregister at the hospital and call the pediatrician, etc.
  • @fluetling I feel the same way. I'm so glad we are getting spring weather here and I have pulled out all my dresses. @kfrob sorry your dealing with all that. Sounds rough. I have no advice but hope things become a little easier for you. 
  • KFrobKFrob member
    @binxybaby I’ve had overly emotional discussions with DH about how I’m afraid he won’t love me anymore bc I’m boring and all I have to talk about is the kids (and now pregnancy).  Maybe he feels left out? DH gets jealous and admits it. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 26+ weeks, 6/8 EDD

FTM/STM/TTM+: Third

Upcoming Appointments or Results: GD test + regular appt next Friday

How are you feeling?:  Overall pretty good.  Some nausea is creeping back in during the late evening and I'm getting some RLP.  I can't complain- pretty good the last week or so.

Rants/Raves: Rant- work is just so chaotic.  Even in a normal, fully staffed year we are entering the time of year where I scrambled to get the extreme workload done.  But I'm doing two full time positions right now...so it's double the work.  The whole week has been a blur.  Plus, my uncle died unexpectedly this week and his funeral is middle of next week.  So the interviews we had to fill my old role have been moved but I'm spending M-T interviewing 16 candidates for our summer team and then a four hour drive to the funeral, then back, then more interview Thursday.  I literally won't get anything done other than interviews until Friday and I'm freaking stressed.  But it will pass and the next week I have NOTHING on my calendar other than work time in my office- excited to see what I can get crossed off my list in that week.  I'm tired of just barely staying afloat.

Questions: none right now
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 9 - 26w1d

Upcoming Appointments or Results: GD test on March 17

How are you feeling?: surprisingly, this week a have felt a boost of energy. 

Rants/Raves: I live in Ontario, Canada, and I can finally smell a slight hint of spring in the air! 

Questions: not atm