roslynnkingroslynnking member
edited September 2021 in Babies: 9 - 12 Months
can I can I give these 2 on the same day different times 
my baby is 7 months teething

Re: Oragel nighttime & baby hyland oral tablets

• Options
    can I can I give these 2 on the same day different times 
    my baby is 7 months teething
    I’ve been told that Neither of these things are recommended to give to infants, at all. You really should be consulting with your child’s pediatrician instead of the internet. Just because stores sell it doesn’t mean that it’s safe. The safest things right now are cold teethers & Motrin/tylenol based on doctor’s instructions. Once the teeth break through it will be a lot less painful for them. 
  • Options
    I don't use Oragel, but use Hyland's. They were recalled some years ago for having Belladonna in them. That ingredient has been removed. Talk to your pediatrician. I was able to give my little one Popsicles which helped. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't use Oragel but I do use wellements tooth oil which helps a ton. On bad days I use the oil, the Hylands day and night and the Camille teething droplets. Seems to work great for my LO and my pediatrician okayed it all. Also we use the sassy butterfly freezer teether and a frozen paci that u fill up with water (Amazon). People say the hemopathic (medicines listed above) don't work and are a waste but I beg to differ and so do millions of other parents. Good luck!