July 2022 Moms
Options

February Symptoms

Re: February Symptoms

• Options
    I'm starting to get random sharp, shooting pains in my boobs. Anyone else? 
  • Options
    @stardustskies omg yes! I thought it was just me. I have my nipples pierced and I thought that was what was causing that - maybe growing boobs putting strain on the area. But good to know it is not that and looks to be normal haha. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Achy hips and just general discomfort in my pelvic region… I assume due to a lot of stretching… anyone else? 
  • Options
    Headaches and the worst congestion! The congestion has been an issue since day 1. Using a humidifier, saline nose spray, and breathe right strips. Any other suggestions?

also already have to pee quite a bit which is unpleasant. Otherwise no real aches or pains
  • Options
    @francesgs Yep. I also have sciatica going on which is really unpleasant. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @stardustskies I've had the boob pain! Not fun. Otherwise, I've been pretty good. A lot of the nausea/food aversions are gone (But will still get the random odd one - last night, I could NOT eat asparagus or green beans BLECH) hoping for an easy, breezy second trimester over here! lol if that is even possible 
  • Options
    @francesgs My hips have been sore for a while now, but yesterday they got soooo painful. I felt like I couldn't even take a step without collapsing to the floor. They're better today but I have a feeling they're just going to keep getting worse as the weeks go on.
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    Heavy fatigue. 
  • Options
    @stardustskies let’s hope it goes away soon! 

@tuxielove93 Omg I cannot imagine dealing with that on top of all the other aches and pains. I hope you find relief soon. 

@LJMoon6 I am so sorry that sounds awful. I hope you get some relief soon. 
  • Options
    Food aversions continue! Starting to get a little worried I’m not getting enough calories or gaining weight fast enough. I’m sure it’ll come in due time. Anyone else had this issue and have any tips to share?? I’ve always been a great eater so this is tough for me!
  • Options
    @stardustskies I've had the sharp boob pain on and off, mine started leaking shortly after as well

@francesgs Hip and pelvis pains been awful since about 16 weeks, I got a pregnancy pillow off of amazon which isn't taking anything away but isn't making anything worse

I've been having light headedness and feeling dizzy start, can only go up the stairs a few times before I have to sit down and even then it's not like it disappears straight away. I'm hoping it can be cured by eating more food hahaha
  • Options
    @kd0811 - warm lemon water will help with congestion. Squeeze half a fresh lemon into a mug of warm water and consume on an empty stomach first thing every day. It will take a little to start working and clearing your system but it will help a ton. The key is using half a lemon and not just a little slice. The slice won’t have enough effect on what your body needs. 

I have clients who haven’t had sinus infections in years since we started incorporating this. Plus it’s great for the immune system too. I drink it daily myself and also helps with regular bowels and pulling excess toxins out of the body. 
  • Options
    @tkc4 This can help you figure out if your weight is on track or not 
    https://www.calculator.net/pregnancy-weight-gain-calculator.html
    Mira just a calculator for pregnancy weight gain. Don’t freak out if you’re a little off. Everyone gains differently. But it’ll give you an idea. 

I lost 8% of my body weight in first tri and while I’ve been putting weight back on I’m still not back to where I should be. But I’m hitting the point where I normally pack on pounds in pregnancy so I’m hoping that rights itself soon. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options
    @tkc4 I’m right there with ya being week 17 and not putting on any weight but I attest this to cutting out booze and junk food and working out five days a week. Your starting weight, fitness and lifestyle all play a factor so don’t panic if you’re not EXACTLY in line with the general rules of thumb for weight gain. Any big concerns down the line just ask your doctor.
  • Options
    Also, anybody get random shooting pains in the Fallopian tube area?
  • Options
    Such terrible back acne and it's so itchy and driving me freaking crazy. 😫 
  • Options
    @tuxielove93 That's such a helpful tool! 
  • Options
    @stardustskies me too! My back acne is terrible!! I bought an exfoliating body wash and it is not helping 🥲. At least it's winter right now.

@pdxav8rx yep that's round ligament pain
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @stardustskies I ordered a bottle of “Now” brand sweet almond oil and slather that all over after my morning shower then layer a fragrance free organic body lotion on the dry parts and it’s definitely helped with itching. Hope this helps 
  • Options
    I’ve started getting heartburn here and there. I never get it when I’m not pregnant. Whooooo! I’m breathing fire some days! 🔥 
  • Options
    @sunshineandlemons I never get it when I’m not pregnant either!! I didn’t know what it was at first (in my first pregnancy). It was only after describing it to my husband that he told me it was heartburn 🤣 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options
    I’m thinking this is due to just feeling puffier with all this extra blood in me, but my rings have started irritating my skin. They’re solid (white) gold, but I’m thinking maybe soap is getting stuck under there when I wash my hands? They’re definitely tighter. I took them off today just to let my skin breathe some and washed them in my sonic jewelry cleaner.
  • Options
    @sunshineandlemons I had to take my ring off last time. I couldn’t get it back on until 3 or 4 months PP. I’m just waiting for the day I start swelling and need to take it off again.
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    @sunshineandlemons Id take them off now, put them somewhere safe, and put them back on post partum when they fit again. Swelling can both sneak up on you and happen super fast. And the actual size of your knuckles can change too. The last thing you want is to end up in a situation where you really can’t get them off. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options
    I am burping. SO much. Anytime I eat it is awful, I get super bloated and don’t feel better until I have burped several times. It’s always worse by the end of the day. I told my doctor about it and got the “oh that’s normal”. I have a feeling that pretty much anything I say to my doctor as long as I’m not bleeding or contracting they would say is normal lol. Pregnancy is weird man. 
  • Options
    @bearsandbeets7 actually Braxton Hicks are normal at this point too lol. But yeah…. Nearly everything is normal. One weird thing is extreme swelling that is sudden or uneven, that’s not normal and a concern. Sudden and extreme itching CAN be a concern but doesn’t have to be. And sudden severe headaches can be a concern, but again, doesn’t have to be. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options
    My feet are so sore already! Im only 20 weeks 4 days and my feet are aching if I stand or walk too long. We took the kids to the zoo yesterday and I thought I was going to have to rent a wheelchair halfway through it. If they hurt this bad now I can’t imagine in the third trimester. 😫
  • Options
    @oli9 I'm suffering something awful with my feet too. Being a TTM, I do not have time to be pregnant. I just can't sit around all the time! Two kids and a house and a part-time job and everything else I do. If it's not the feet, it's something else that's making it so I SHOULD sit down and rest but I really can't. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options
    @tuxielove93 I understand completely. Being pregnant with other children and a household to run is next level shiii lol. I feel like I’m about to break any day now and I’m like how the heck am I going to make it another 4ish months if I’m like this now? It’s like having to be a navy seal. Haha. As soon as I sit down and put my feet up, someone or something in my house needs my attention. 😭
  • Options
    @oli9 Yes!! Even when I finally give in someone needs something! 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008