Baby Names

Baby Boy Names

We love the name Baker for our little guy after looking for other names for our original favorite Jack…what do you guys think?? His sister is named Charlie Mae. THANKS!!!

Re: Baby Boy Names

• Sorry, but no.  Jack is so much better!

Suggestions:
    Blake 
    Parker
    Zayden 
    Xander
    Tyler

• I just heard the name Luther this morning and thought it was a seriously underused name.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd go back to Jack. Baker seems silly to me. 
  • I’ve known boys named baker and think it’s a great name! They will fit out from the crowd but it’s not super unusual. 
  • Hmm I’ve never heard of the name Baker before! It’s unique! And you should do Baker! Be different and do you!! We really like the name Parker for our baby boy or Liam, still deciding but we decided to not tell that many people just because of everyone’s opinions. They will say oh I knew a Liam and he was an idiot or, Parker? That’s a weird name. Dont tell too many people or everyone’s opinion will be in your head.
  • Baker is a sweet name. I know a couple guys in their 20s named Baker. It is definitely not an old school name, like Jack, but that’s perfectly okay! 
  • Baker is interesting-- what's the middle name? I feel like this could be a killer name with the right last name (which obvs you shouldn't disclose here). And I love Charlie for a girl!! So I trust your taste 😉
  • I love Baker! It’s so unique for a first name. I second asking what the middle name will be!!
    We are stuck between Jensen and Greyson wanting the middle name to be William.