Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

15 month old front tooth higher than other

I was wondering if any of you have or have had a toddler whose two front teeth were uneven?  My LO has one tooth higher than the other but they're the same size and I believe erupted at the same time.  I'm curious if the other tooth is going to come down and be even with the other. 

Re: 15 month old front tooth higher than other

• Has the child been to a pediatric dentist yet?
  • Yes.  I took her right after she turned one.  I asked about it, but he didn't seem concerned and couldn't really tell me anything....
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes.  I took her right after she turned one.  I asked about it, but he didn't seem concerned and couldn't really tell me anything....
    Ask the Pedi?
  • He didn't know either.  That's why I'm on here to see if anyone else had a child whose teeth did this and if they evened out.  
  • I'm concerned about this same issue. My pedi mentioned something about excess skin but I'm not sure. I hope the other front tooth comes down to be even with the other.
  • This is exactly what my daughter’s teeth look like at 20 months! Can you update on what happened with your LO? Thanks! 
  • My daughter's two front teeth are exactly the same way. She is 19 months old and both teeth erupted at the same time, but the right one set up higher. Her doctor told me not to worry about it, but it doesn't seem to be moving down anytime soon. Lol!! Either way, she is a very happy and healthy baby otherwise, so I just figured it will grow down at its own time.