Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 2/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 2/23

• Options
    annanbbyannanbby member
    edited February 2022

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Maybe tomorrow?

R/R: Wow I'm actually on here early today lol well a cool thing that happened this week was that I was asked to put together some flower arrangements at work on Friday for an event. I do flower arranging as a hobby so it always feels nice to be asked to do it for someone else. 

CS/Q: I might edit this later with my chart, but I can't do it right now. Had a dip in temp yesterday, but it recovered this morning.

• Options
    @annanbby That's so fun that you got commissioned for an arrangement! I remember some of your photos from ages ago and it was lovely.

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: Maybe 10 dpo? Because I have cheapies and no chill.

R/R: My new kitten is settling in. She's been here for a week and spent a good hour curled up on my lap while I was working today which was lovely <3 Cat cuddles forever, please.

CS/Q: Nope. Chart looking standard.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @annanbby Ooh, take a picture of the flowers to share if you're willing!
    @Paturkey Aw, I love cat cuddles! I'm allergic, so can't have them without taking medication, but they are so sweet it is almost worth it. 

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12 + progesterone

Testing: 3/5 

R/R: Work has just been non-stop. I'm glad the days are going by quickly, but something has to give soon as there is no way I can keep up this pace. On the plus side, we're ordering carryout chicken for dinner from some new foodie chicken place and I'm all excited about it. 

CS/Q: Nope