Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO TWOSday 2/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO TWOSday 2/22

• Month/Cycle: 16/14

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: letrozole, metformin, IUI with trigger 

R/R: Had my 2nd monitoring ultrasound and bloodwork today. Just waiting on the call to find out if I'm triggering or going back for more monitoring. I also have an internship interview in a bit so hopefully the clinic won't call right then.

CS/Q:

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping

R/R: My LH levels and temp dropped this AM, WTF. It's been interesting seeing where my LH is each day but caman, you think I'd see an increase with the temp decrease. My DH and I are on complete opposite schedules even more than usual this week and timing seems next to impossible?! On the plus side, today I started and finished the one work thing I've been procrastinating for like a week and a half, took me all of an hour to complete lol. 

CS/Q: Nah.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • bearmomma1bearmomma1 member
    edited February 2022
    @mrsmtothek haha the procrastination is the hardest part. I find turning on some background music can really help my focus and concentrate on something.

@fantasyflyte how exciting you're getting so close to IUI time!

Month/Cycle: 2/1   (edited to add) AL

CD: unknown, as it's my first after loss. but got a pretty positive OPK today, so maybe I'll get a strong peak tomorrow?

WAYDTGKU: OPK, HIO at this point. pnv, coq10, progesterone

R/R: rant. I just cleaned our bathroom and my H decided to shave the next day. hairs everywhere! I commented and he said "oh I thought i got them all"...... I don't think he understands how gross little hairs scattered over the sink are.

CS/Q: natm

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @fantasyflyte yay it’s almost time!!!! 

@mrsmtothek isn’t it funny how we put something off for so long to realize it really wasn’t that bad? Lol I do that all too often! 

@bearmomma1 ugh… those little hairs! Word to the wise: do NOT get one in your contact… it will scratch the crap out of your eye AND tear the contact. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: Sorry I’m so late tonight… parent teacher conferences were until 8pm 🙄 I’m so tired, but sitting in bed playing on my phone is relaxing. 

CS/Q: Nope