October 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-In 2/21

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing?

Re: Weekly Check-In 2/21

• ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 4th, 7w 6d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: keyboard key

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding Out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 9th virtual midwife chat

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: No bueno. Nauseous, exhausted, insomnia, peeing all the time, frequent hunger waves, and today the food aversions kicked in real hard. That was the hardest part of first trimester w/ DS because I'm normally not a picky eater at all, but suddenly there are very few things I want and they change constantly. It means planning meals in advance makes me anxious because I don't know if I'll want it once the time comes to eat it. This pregnancy also feels more surreal, especially because my first ultrasound this time was so early that baby was just in a lil yolk sac. I'm looking forward to the next one when they'll look like a baby, albeit a small one. Navigating some anxiety around postpartum, as DS was born right in the thick of the first wave and I'd be stuck nursing him late at night doom scrolling through pandemic news and race riot news and I really struggled with PPA and intrusive thoughts. Fortunately I now have a great therapist who's aware of all this and my midwife is super supportive so I'm hoping all my extra communication ahead of time will help my team rally to prevent it being as bad this time around.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Rave: We told my in-laws today and it went perfectly! They didn't suspect a thing! I also had a great sales weekend at work with some amazing brides!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: None I can think of

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing?ย Cleaning out the fridge, especially while pregnant
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited February 2022
    @krthouse Iโ€™m sorry your symptoms are in full swing! Also I canโ€™t imagine having a baby at the beginning of the pandemic so your struggles were totally understandable. But Im sure it is scary to think about going through it again. We had to take DD to our Childrenโ€™s hospital when she was 5 days old (and then stayed there for 2 months) so I didnโ€™t get the true newborn experience the first time around and am concerned about how that may affect my mental health postpartum this time. I think itโ€™s great you already have a group of people who will be looking out for you.ย 

Iโ€™ll do my check in later but I wanted to send good thoughts to
    @tessiesmom26
    @rockstarmomma152. Thinking of you and hope you have great ultrasounds today!ย 

Edit - TB hates mid-paragraph tagsย 
  • Loading the player...
  • @krthouse DD2 was born end of Jan โ€˜20, so I was right there with you having a teeny baby in the thick of the first wave of the pandemic. It was terrifying.ย 
    @tessiesmom26 @rockstarmomma152 sending you all the good vibes for great ultrasounds!

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Oct 17/6+1

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: sweet pea

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Ultrasound tomorrow morning

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: My daughters gave me a cold, so Iโ€™ve been really congested and miserable the past couple days. Heartburn and โ€œfullโ€ lower abdomen feeling along with periodic stretching and pulling continues.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Iโ€™m so anxious for the ultrasound appt but also scared of it. So Iโ€™m caught between wanting time to pass faster but getting worried itโ€™s almost here.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Anyone else dealing with a first tri cold? Not being able to take any good cold medicine adds to the misery.ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing?
    Cleaning up cat/dog messes makes me gag a bit even when not pregnant. I actually like laundry while Iโ€™m doing it even though I always put it off.ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 10/28, 4+4

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: sawdustย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ttm

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: finding outย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: first apt is 3/10

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: awful insomnia and nausea that is less today so I'm freaking out.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing? Cat boxes which hubs gets to do now ๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't mind dishes
  • @krthouse I am so sorry you have having such strong symptoms right now. I hope this all subsides for you soon, or at the very least spaces itself out.ย 
    @bows22 and @EmilyE13 Thanks for the well wishes!

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 10th? 7w2d (will be confirmed today).ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Jelly bean

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM but also complicatedย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Still not decided

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: US this afternoon at 3:30 EST. It's going to be the longest day ever waiting for this appt. Also have the nurse intake appt on Thursday baring today's appt goes well.ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Nervous, anxious, all the things. In July this appt was the one where we found out that things weren't right. I had my US at the hospital and when things didn't look right, they sent us on our way without saying anything and I had to wait 24 hours to hear back from my dr's office. This time we have the appt at the same building as my dr so hopefully if we do need to speak to anyone we will be able to do it right away. Honestly I feel like I am going to be an emotional mess either way. I had some very light spotting and cramping over the weekend which I can't help but feel like it a bad sign, but I am just trying to be hopeful and get through to this appt.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Kind of just all of the above.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Noย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing? I hate washing dishes and vacuuming. I don'tย mind laundry. DH is super anal though, so he usually does everything around the house to get it up to his standards. In theory that sounds amazing, but it's not when he get overwhelmed and asks for help but then it isn't perfect by his standards so he gets upset again lol.ย 
    Me: 34ย  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• pangolindromepangolindrome member
    edited February 2022
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 1st per my own calculations.

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Can fit on a penny today!

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM.

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Moose and gnome colors.

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: First appt with midwives, March 2nd.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: fatigued. When Iโ€™m tired, Iโ€™m nauseous. Aggressively craving Yasso Greek FroYo Bars.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Textures that are Too Soft are now gross to me. I can no longer sleep under the blanket my husband got for my birthday, which was Feb 16th(!!!!) because itโ€™s too soft. Some of my favorite indoor socks are also off-limits :( They just make me uncomfortable and kind of angry.
    Also, my jeans fit right over my bladderโ€ฆ so now I canโ€™t wear my jeans.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Does the mastalgia (nipples only!) get better?

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing?
    Least favorite is cleaning the shower. Itโ€™s strenuous and awkward even if it looks nice afterwards.
    On the other hand, I enjoy doing dishes. We havenโ€™t had a dishwasher since 2015ish since we started living in an RV, and I really enjoy watching a show and doing dishes.
    We had a Jayco Eagle for the first year-year and a half but have had a 2017 Keystone Montana 3820FK sinceโ€ฆ November or December 2016.
  • @krthouse that sounds so difficult having a baby right at the beginning of everything! It sounds like you've got some great support in place.

@EmilyE13 I'm sorry you're sick! Not being able to take cold medicine makes it so much harder.

@runwmusic the first trimester is so hard because if you don't have any symptoms one day it's hard not to freak out!ย 

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 10/29, 4 weeks 3 days

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Poppyseed

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Green!

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Repeat beta tomorrow morning and if that's good we'll schedule the first ultrasound

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Exhausted, hungry all the time, have to pee all the time, boobs hurt, nauseated on and off. It seems like if I'm too hungry I vomit but if I eat too much I also vomit so I told DH I need to be "Goldilocks full".

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: DD1 is home sick today with a fever so I'm hoping its not covid. Our household has so far managed not to get it *knocks on wood* but now I'm even more paranoid about it. Rave--I talked DH into taking a trip to Disney in June!!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: nope

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing? Cleaning the bathroom ugh. DH is in charge of that most of the time anyway and all the time when I'm pregnant so yay. I don't mind folding laundry honestly, I prop up a book or TV show to pass the time.
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  October 13th / 6w5d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Sweet pea

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Green

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Tomorrow 02/23 is my second US and the one where I should see or hear the HB.ย  I'm so so nervous after a *TW* loss in the summer around this time. I am post IVF transfer so I see my doctor weekly for a few more weeks hopefully until I go to my OBGYN.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:ย  Physically, the morning sickness really set in this week!ย  I can eat without puking, but I feel nauseous and a metallic taste all of the time.ย  Some things have helped (like the sea bands and smaller carb meals).ย  Emotionally, I was doing relatively okay until yesterday when it set in that this upcoming US is a milestone for me.ย  But taking deep breaths and feeling hopeful.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:ย  I was able to get an appointment with my OBGYN that lines up with when I should transfer from my RE.ย  Seems small, but logistics with IVF are such a huge stressor!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย  Has anyone seen a chiropractor this early on in pregnancy before?ย  My RE said it is fine (I have bad sciatica), but I'm feeling nervous about it.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing? Definitely the bathroom and luckily my husband is always on bathroom duty.ย  I also HATE cleaning the kitchen sink drain (just the drain lol)ย  I don't mind most of the others like laundry, dishes, floors.ย ย 
  • Thanks for all the love, Mamas <3

@EmilyE13 When I had colds in my first pregnancy I found making ginger tea really helpful and it eased my nausea too. Peel an inch of ginger root and boil it for a bit, maybe 3-5 minutes. I drink the water with a bit of lemon and honey added. It's not as effective as cold meds but it does help a little and is safe for bubba
  • gbofogbofo member
    edited February 2022
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 14/ 6w4d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: sweet pea

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: first US on 3/3

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Nausea has really hit me hard since getting to the 6 week mark. Some days I donโ€™t feel very hungry but know that I need to eat but then I feel nauseous right after so itโ€™s a never ending cycle lol other than that, my boobs are still pretty sore, especially at night.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: nausea. sucks.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: none right nowย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing? I hate folding laundry. I honestly donโ€™t mind doing anything else.ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Oct 11 / 6w5d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Sweet pea

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Green? I assume this means not finding out.

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 1st ultrasound on Thursday.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: So nauseous.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: The nausea is so bad, I'm almost annoyed at myself for going through all those IUI cycles to end up feeling like this. I know it'll be worth it but it's tough not to feel stressed. Rave: my spouse has been so patient with all my food aversions and issues with smells.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Do the B-6 vitamins really help? Do you take them before meals? I bought ginger tea and sea-bands but I'm not sure those are helping.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing?ย 
    Least favorite was cleaning the bathrooms, I've always been sensitive to bleach fumes. Now my least favorite is anything to do with food prep or cleanup. I used to like doing dishes. My favorite chores are gardening, patching things and fish tank maintenance since that's basically gardening under water.ย 
  • @ferret22 I find that if you always keep something in your stomach like crackers or pretzels it helps a bit. Whenever I let myself get too hungry I get nauseous. With my last pregnancy I used to keep a box of saltine crackers next to the bed.ย 
    TTC History
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018

• @emilye13 I have the pulling/stretching feeling pretty regularly too. Hoping itโ€™s a good sign for both of us! I hope you get over the cold quickly! Also, I am having the same feelings about my ultrasound. I canโ€™t wait for it but Iโ€™m so so scared.ย 

@runwmusic all of my symptoms have been off and on so I have been telling myself itโ€™s just my body getting used to the hormones. It makes me feel slightly better haha

@tessiesmom26 I hope everything went okay today!ย 

@pangolindrome being grossed out by textures is not something Iโ€™ve heard of before but sounds very very annoying!

@shortstack930 fingers crossed for a great beta tomorrow! I think we may be going to Disney in June too! We need to wait until we can share the news with my in laws to plan for sure. I hope YDโ€™s sickness isnโ€™t covid.

@sandy5693 I know there are chiros here that specialize in prenatal (maybe thatโ€™s not the right word, itโ€™s not all they do but they have expertise in that area) I would def be comfortable if you have the option for someone like thatย 

@gbofo Iโ€™m sorry about the nausea! Eating is such a gamble for me because sometimes it helps and sometimes it makes it worse!

@ferret22 no personal experience but yes I have heard Unisom + B6 really does helpย 

๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย 5 + 6

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: I finally did re-download Ovia and apparently a BB pelletย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย Finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: ultrasound on Fridayย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Mostly fine, sometimes nauseous, sometimes breast pain, sometimes freezing, sometimes sweating, basically sometimes everythingย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: DD finally spilled the beans to my mom. Itโ€™s nice to not have that secret anymore. Otherwise I really have to focus/socialize/think the next 2 days because I have a client visit for an audit, which will be hard to get through because my mind is elsewhere obviously, but after that it will be ultrasound day!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: nopeย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Iย thought I was going to come in here with my UO that I love doing laundry, but it seems Iโ€™m not the only one! Least favorite is definitely cleaning the bathroom, but we have a housecleaner so I leave that to her.ย 

• ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: ย 7 weeks 4 daysย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: According to the app I have it says a blueberry

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: (3rd pregnancy, 4th kid)

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out (hoping for pink)

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 18th (ultrasound; Iโ€™ll be 11 weeks, & this day is also my twin sons 2nd bday)ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Tired

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: I get easily irritable! Littles stuff makes me moody or cry. No one understands the different emotional and rollercoasters pregnant women deal with, especially men.ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย What is your least favorite household chore? And/or what is one you donโ€™t mind doing? - Mine is Dishes, but I hate doing laundry even moreย 
  • Thinking of you guys and your ultrasounds today @EmilyE13 and @sandy5693 โค๏ธโค๏ธ
  • @ferret22 each pregnancy something different helped me. My first was root beer barrel candies, my second was ginger chews. Eating some crackers before bed so your stomach has something in it can be a big help too.ย 

@bows22 I hope you're right. I get so stuck in my head and all my husband says is there's nothing worrying is going to do. ๐Ÿ™„
  • @bows22 I wouldnโ€™t say grossed out so much as aggravated! Lol! I am an extremely tactile person, always have been, and I think it relates. The discomfort is kind of similar to the discomfort when you have just enough of a fever to feel bad but not enough to just sleep.ย 
  • @leobaby023 are you having a party for your twins birthday? Party planning is probably a nice distraction while waiting for your ultrasoundย 

@shortstack930 I may have missed this somewhere but how was your beta yesterday?
  • @bows22 it came back at 333 so we are all good!! Thanks for asking!
    TTC History
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:

• @bows22 Iโ€™ve been checking for updates on your appointment but just realized itโ€™s tomorrow! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Oopsie. Know Iโ€™m sending you ALL the good juju so a terrific ultrasound.ย 
  • @EmilyE13 thank you!! Iโ€™m terrified but am glad itโ€™s finally almost hereย 
  • Good luck today @bows22!