Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 2/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 2/21

• Month/Cycle: 6/6 AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins, progesterone, CoQ10

R/R: I usually have a clear time identifying O with OPKs. Usually a get a peak reading on CD 13 and then it quickly tapers off. Well yesterday morning I had what I thought was a peak reading, but got another similarly high reading this morning. Consistency was the one thing we had going for us, body! C’mon! Not that big of a deal, just annoying since our timing pretty much has to be done because of schedules and I was glad to O a little early.

I have a busy day today but am lacking the motivation to do anything that requires standing up and moving around. Maybe the coffee will kick in soon.

CS/Q: Nope

• @abjm0325 I usually stop at the first peak with OPK’s. Hope your coffee kicks in soon! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK

R/R: I love holidays that I don’t have to work… I’m enjoying this day! Getting so many things done around the house, especially now that the stomach bug has left us officially! Running laundry and getting things sanitized! 

CS/Q: Nope. Nothing to see. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @abjm0325 Ugh, that is so annoying. Do you guys have opposite schedules?

@ejoseph16 Oh man I live for productive days like that! Makes me feel so much better.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs 

R/R: Trying to get all the things done before we leave for my MIL's on Thursday for a short visit. Packing takes me 10 million days and I'm proud of myself for getting a jump on things! I also am trying to do some work today in anticipation of my time off but we'll see how I do with that. I always find myself getting pulled into less important household tasks :#

CS/Q: I had the exact same temp two days in a row. Coincidence? Faulty thermometer? 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @mrsmtothek I get the same temp two days in a row sometimes… roll with it! This past cycle I had it twice. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • @abjm0325 I, too, usually get consistent OPKS and this cycle was random. Never got a positive but I think I must have had peak overnight on CD12 because I'm absolutely negative now with two high temps. It's so frustrating when we feel like something is predictable and then it's not.
    @ejoseph16 enjoy the day off!
    @mrsmtothek I'd say keep temping and see what you get tomorrow. If it starts favoring temps it might be time for a new battery.

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, vitamins, sex

R/R: As I said above, my OPKs deserted me this month. It seems clear that O was a few days ago but I'll confirm with one more temp tomorrow. On the happy side, my mom is visiting for the first time in over two years bc of the pandemic so it's been nice having her here <3

CS/Q: Nay.
  • @ejoseph16 I usually test one more time because I like the closure of seeing the LH go down.  :D I'm crazy, it's fine. 
    @mrsmtothek Way to get a jump on that packing! We don't usually have opposite schedules, but we're only going to overlap for a short bit today because of activities. 
    @Paturkey So rude of the OPKs to let us down. Have fun with your mom!
  • Month/Cycle: 16/14

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: letrozole, metformin, trigger and IUI

R/R: I'm off today pretty much! One zoom call I need to do tonight for an hour but other than that off! And I'm off on Friday! And this should be IUI week, I'm in the midst of monitoring. And I have a "brief, informal interview" for the internship I want tomorrow, so hopefully it's a good week!

CS/Q: it feels weird to not be doing OPKs this cycle since we're monitoring instead.

• @abjm0325 sorry the OPKs are being dumb this cycle. I hope your motivation found its way to you!
    @ejoseph16 sorry you're back in WTO. Yay feeling better and dang your day off sounds more productive than mine lol. We did fold clothes though.
    @mrsmtothek I've had that with my temps. I did replace my thermometer a while back but it was after getting a solid 3 or 4 temps the exact same in a row.
    @Paturkey sorry about the OPKs but yay to the visit, that sounds great!

• @Paturkey enjoy your visit with your mom! 

@abjm0325 lol I get it! I took a pregnancy test CD1 “just to make sure” 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 we all have our crazy! I feel like TTC does that to us! 

@fantasyflyte good luck tomorrow!