TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying - February

• My husband and I just finished watching the new season of the Witcher. I cried during so many of the episodes...
  • Legends of the Fall
    The Bump 40+ mom's forum

That's all... so far...
  • Loading the player...
  • I have always been an emotional person, so this is the aspect of pregnancy I’ve been dreading lol

Had my first prenatal meltdown the day I found out. In my excitement to tell my fiancé he’s going to be a dad, I set my phone to record a time-lapse instead of a normal video!! I didn’t realize until laying in bed trying to relive the moment (literally 30 mins later). He was so supportive! Even offered to recreate the whole scene. What a guy :)

I laughed afterwards and made it work. Looking forward to sharing more of these ridiculous moments with you!
  • Came across a TikTok about a jumping spider watching their baby leave the nest for the first time. I HATE spiders…but started bawling and wondering if that baby is going to be okay with it’s mom. 🙈
  • Watching the 5th episode of 1883, and then every consecutive episode. 😭😭😭
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Watched a video this morning of an 86 year old Bengals fan crying as his team won the AFC Championship game and then finding out that a former player saw the video when it went viral and got him Super Bowl tickets. Eyes were definitely leaking. 
  • Binge watched Stranger Things season 3 this weekend (I know I'm late) but I cried like a baby on the last episode when she read the letter from her dad 
  • Having to go to work.

I enjoy my job, but I am so freaking fatigued that I cried about it almost every day last week during my morning walk. Our poor dog must have been so confused.
  • Today I cried because I already want to take a break from being pregnant and it’s only week 6….. 
  • Today, I’m crying because a writing prompt reminded me that Steve Irwin is dead and it’s still so freaking sad.
  • Encanto's dos orrugitas song hahaha it's just sooo good 🥲
  • @tpeci I always get emotional when that song comes on. 

Today I cried because after waiting 45 min for my number to get called at the BMV, they couldn’t complete my vehicle registration because my dealership forgot to include a form in the packet they sent me. 
  • A couple days ago I had a full out meltdown because my husband said our kids couldn’t watch Frozen…

Also read a story about a man buying his pregnant partner pop tarts after saying they couldn’t afford a box. While she was out in the car he ran back to the aisle and bought 9 boxes, and cried about that too. Over pop-tarts…
  • A couple days ago I had a full out meltdown because my husband said our kids couldn’t watch Frozen…

Also read a story about a man buying his pregnant partner pop tarts after saying they couldn’t afford a box. While she was out in the car he ran back to the aisle and bought 9 boxes, and cried about that too. Over pop-tarts…
    Ok but the poptart story is so sweet 😭😭😭
  • melly204 said:
    My husband and I just finished watching the new season of the Witcher. I cried during so many of the episodes...
    Oh man, I'm all caught up now and I totally get why that would trigger some pregnancy crying!
  • I feel like I'm crying so much more this pregnancy... last night I cried because I had 3 bites of what is usually my favorite supper and had to stop because I was so nauseous😭