October 2022 Moms

Third pregnancy- when did you show?

This is baby number three for us! If anyone on here has had three or more, when did you start showing? I’m a lean build and started showing around 10 weeks with baby number two. We’re wanting to keep this one private for as long as possible, but wondering how long we really have.

Re: Third pregnancy- when did you show?

• Hi @alynn0789 this is a great question for the Great Big Question Thread or the Ask a STM+ Thread.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• This is baby number 3 for me, I am also a lean build and I feel like I’m already starting to show at almost 7 weeks 😆
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here!! 
  • I started showing very early with baby 3 but I think it was more so bloat than baby. My two before that I didn't show until 5-6 months. This is baby 4 for me so I'm curious when I'll start showing. Also trying to keep this private for as long as possible. 
  • I am on my fourth pregnancy and my clothes are already tight- im at 6 weeks- thought about breaking out the maternity leggings but im gonna hold out for as long as possible 
  • I think it can sometimes depend on timing between pregnancies. But I felt like I showed by 9-ish weeks with my 3rd. He was my third in 3.5 years, which didn’t help. My bloat is horrible this time around, so I’m sticking to loose tops and joggers for a while. And the band that allows you to wear regular pants without needing to button them. 

Anyone else hate the stage between not fitting your regular clothes, but maternity pants not staying up well without the bigger bump?
  • I’m a fluffy mom but definitely showed earlier with each pregnancy especially my third.