September 2022 Moms
Options

Unpopular Opinion 2/17

Any unpopular opinions to share this week?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Unpopular Opinion 2/17

• Options
    In general, cats are better than dogs.
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    100% agree @kboydbowman! 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kboydbowman I would have agreed until I got likely swine flu in 2009 and now I sneeze uncontrollably, my eyes get puffy, and my throat hurts, even waking into a home with a cat. 

I grew up with a cat it slept on my pillow, at 6 years old I trained it because I wanted a dog, and it could fetch, sit on command, came when called and went on walks (as long as I didn't try to put a leash on it).

My uo (I'm going to try real hard because last time so many people liked skunks) 

There's no point in eating grocery store tomatoes. 
  • Options
    In general grocery store tomatoes lack flavor.  Stupid Monsanto.
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    I would rather have cold and rainy weather than hot and sunny.
  • Options
    @mamamoomoo12 you are not my people lol
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    @kboydbowman I can't help that I am 5th generation Seattleite its in my bones lol I am so not looking forward to being in the 3rd trimester in summer time. 
  • Options
    Haha oh man, apparently my opinion is an unpopular one around here - I hate cats. 
  • Options
    @theblondebump I am totally with you on that one! Not a fan
  • Options
    @theblondebump and @mamamoomoo12 I am afraid we shall have to banish both of you lol
    Current pregnancy -

• Options
    I don't hate cats, I think I'm just scared of them. I feel like you never know what they're thinking. They always seem so sketchy. My dog, on the other hand.....I know his move before he knows his next move. He is so predictable. 
  • Options
    @theblondebump @mamamoomoo12 I’m with you guys!! Even though half my team at work are cat people, I’m standing strong haha. 
  • Options
    Currently sunny and in the 80’s here and I’m loving it. Meanwhile, everyone else here is pissed it’s summer weather in February. The less clothing I need right now the better 😂
  • Options
    @mamamoomoo12 i think there needs to be a good combination of warm and sunny + cold and rainy. I grew up a little north of Portland, OR so not as much rain as Seattle but still quite a bit. I love walking in Washington rain that comes straight down. Where I live now, the wind is always blowing so when it rains it comes down horizontal somehow and it is NOT pleasant 😂 I think my favorite is walking in the woods and hear the rain dripping off the moss covered branches
  • Options
    We decided to cancel last minute our family weekend ‘up north’ for husband and my teenager to go snowboarding. I’m relieved that we decided to skip it and happier about saving the funds for the future.