October 2022 Moms
Options

Experience with slow rising betas?

Does anybody have experience with slower rising betas? I’m not sure exactly when I ovulated. According to my LMP, I’m 6w6d today, but think I might have ovulated later than day 14. Here are my betas:

1/25- 25
2/1- 672
2/10- 2426 
2/15- 4118

My fertility doctor doesn’t seem concerned at all, but I can’t help but worry. I feel like if they were more concerned, they would’ve had me come in every 2 days, right? I’m not having any symptoms of concern, I’m having all the usual pregnancy symptoms. 

I had an early ultrasound at 4w5d and saw gestational sac only, but the doctor said that’s perfectly normal that early. I don’t have my first OB appt until next Tuesday.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Experience with slow rising betas?

• Options
    Hi @mandyylou. This is a great question for the "Great Big Question" thread. We try to avoid one off posts, especially when there is a dedicated thread for similar topics (like questions). As for experience, I thought my numbers were low, but my Dr. said they looked great and doubled in the timeframe they like to see, so I am going to trust his expertise and go with what he says. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22