May 2022 Moms

GTKY Tuesday - 2/15

How do you take your coffee/tea?
How do you prefer your eggs?
How do you like your bacon cooked? 
☕️🍳🥓

Re: GTKY Tuesday - 2/15

• ☕️ - HAVE to have some French vanilla creamer! Even better if it’s frothy. 
    🍳 - scrambled fluffy and light but not until they are too dry, with a little salt 
    🥓 - DEF crispy, not wiggly and soft 

(can y’all tell I was in the mood for some breakfast food when I came up with this one 😂)

• ☕ anything espresso based and low caffeine 🤣! My home go to is an americano with frothed heavy cream, but I occasionally make lattes, cappuccinos, or plain ol espresso shots. 

🍳 In the 🗑️.

🥓 Crispy and alllllmost burnt. Definitely need to render most of the fat out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • ☕️ Cream, no sugar!
    🍳 I can eat them anyway! Fried w/ toast is my fave.
    🥓 Crispy!
  • ☕️- lots of cream and sweetener (artificial sweetener. I know it’s so bad but I hate sugar in my coffee 😂) for tea, I love it with just a little bit of honey 
    🍳- scrambled with cheese! I’ll also eat them over medium if they’re in a hash or something 
    🥓- gotta have it crispy but not burned!

and now I’m hungry 😂
  • ☕️ my go to while out is a latte, but at home I just have coffee with whole milk. 
    🍳 I truly love every form of egg lol. Some top favorites are fried on avocado toast or in omelet form. 
    🥓 nearly burnt!

I am starving now!
  • @pajamstagrams do you have a fancy coffee maker? I want one myself so I can make cappuccinos and espressos too! 

• @MrsLaLaBug we have a breville espresso machine with a frothing arm. So I can't say our results are perfect since it's pretty manual 😂 but we love it! Had it for 5+ years at this point. I can't stand drip coffee or Keurig coffee so this is a good alternative. 
  • ☕️ - A 3 second pour of French vanilla creamer! Def like the coffee more black than creamed. 
    🍳 - over easy and runny! 
    🥓 - i like my bacon to flop over in the middle when holding it and maybe just a tad crunchy at ends and edges 
  •  ☕ My daily go to is an Americano with milk, latte if I'm feeling fancy
    🍳 I love eggs pretty much any way but this pregnancy has been scrambled with cheese every other day. Bonus if there's chives!
    🥓 crispy - but not as crispy as I used to like it, lol

@pajamstagrams we have a Breville too and it's a solid little machine! 
  • ☕️ - Typically I do flavored coffee (Bones Coffee Co is my go-to) with almond milk, but I get lattes when I'm out
    🍳 - Fried in a sandwich is my favorite 
    🥓 - I have the UO of loving chewy bacon 
  • ☕️- I prefer hot chocolate
    🍳- scrambled with cheese
    🥓- crispy but not crunchy like a little chew still.
  • ☕️ French vanilla is my jam, though I do love a good cold brew on a hot day.

🍳 Over easy, better if in a loaded sandwich

🥓 Crispy, crunchy bacon is the best bacon
  • ☕ I don't drink coffee or tea!
    🍳 Over medium with toast, but I don't eat them often because they make me nauseous (even not pregnant!)
    🥓 well done but still a little chewy!

Married 11.12.11
    JB 08.02.13 
    EC 12.11.15
    GE 04.04.19
    #4 & #5 due 05.05.22
  • @pajamstagrams @jandawg
    ok do y’all have like the single Bambino version, the middle of the line with the fun gadgets, or that big mamma jamma??? I have a Ninja and it’s awesome but I’d love to upgrade. 

• @MrsLaLaBug just a basic one. This is probably closest to what we have, I think our exact model is obsolete. 

• ☕ I go through phases of plain black coffee or sometimes adding a splash of Natural Bliss cream. (French press) Most important factor is dark roast!! I hate the fruity light stuff. 

🍳 Scrambled, not runny!! 

🥓 Thick and crispy. Not burnt. 
  • ☕ at home, I like vanilla almond milk creamer. If I want a fancy coffee shop drink, a mocha. 😋

🍳 over medium or poached. I love a runny egg (but cooked egg white)

🥓 no. I don't like the smell and the only way I might eat it is on a BLT with fresh summer tomatoes and mayo. 
  • @runninginva ooooh now I want a blt. Summer tomatoes yum. 

@pajamstagrams @MrsLaLaBug that looks like ours too. I love it, it's basic, not too expensive, but you don't have to wait forever to switch between pulling shots and steaming milk.
  • After reading everyone's responses I have realized I'm a very plain-coffee person lol. Y'all are making me want to buy this machine and make fancy coffee at home! 
  • ☕️ I prefer a nutty coffee like hazelnut or pecan with just a splash of plain half & half. Interestingly I drank black coffee my whole life until after my second daughter was born. I couldn’t tolerate any coffee during either of the pregnancies (but I have this time after 1st tri) and when I resumed drinking coffee after the 3yo was born it had to have cream. But never flavored. 
    🍳 I would prefer an omelette but at home I do scrambled with cheese
    🥓 Thin and slightly crispy 
  • edited February 2022
    Coffee - strong, a lot of sugar and a little cream. In the summer it's all iced coffee. Preferred coffee is Black Rifle, Death Wish, or Valhalla Java. (I'm an admitted coffee whore.)
    Eggs - scrambled or sunny-side up
    Bacon - make those strips crispy! I can't stand limp bacon
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker