October 2022 Moms

Weekly Check In - Week of 2/14

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€:

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ: Did you watch the Super Bowl? Are you a sports fan? What sports do you enjoy watching?

Re: Weekly Check In - Week of 2/14

• ๐—˜๐——๐——ย /ย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ย +ย ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 19/4 + 6

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†ย ๐—ถ๐˜€ย ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒย ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒย ๐—ผ๐—ณย ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) /ย ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: I have not been able to bring myself to enter that Iโ€™m pregnant into any kind of app yet, so I have no idea.ย 

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ย ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บย ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย Finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ดย ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: ultrasound next Fridayย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ย ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒย ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ย ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: I have been having some pain on one side so I messaged my REโ€™s office. It just feels like RLP but I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m too early for that? We will see what they say. Iโ€™m not overly concerned about it but they mentioned contacting them with any pelvic pain, especially if itโ€™s on one side, so I figured it wouldnโ€™t hurt to get their thoughts.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Rant: Time is going by so slowly! Rave: We told DD (4) that thereโ€™s a baby in my belly. We arenโ€™t making a big deal about it in case something happens, but itโ€™s nice to have her in on the secret (that wonโ€™t be a secret for long now Iโ€™m sure).ย Rant: I am a little mad at myself for being so impatient and telling her, but it definitely took the โ€œI need to tell someoneโ€ edge offย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: nopeย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย Did you watch the Super Bowl? Are you a sports fan? What sports do you enjoy watching?ย I watched but I didnโ€™t really care about the game. I loved the halftime show though! I do like sports but rarely watch them on TV, Iโ€™d rather go to them in person!

• ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 5w 6d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: grain of rice

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Telehealth call on Friday, in person apt next Fri

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Highly variable energy levels, battling distraction and a general "blah" feeling. My appetite is totally unpredictable. My boobs aren't as sore now as they were last week, and I'm less severely fatigued. Gas and bloating are definitely a thing.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Echoing @bows, time is CRAWLING. Feeling impatient and eager.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย Did you watch the Super Bowl? Are you a sports fan? What sports do you enjoy watching?ย 

Naw, I watched some puppy bowl though
  • Loading the player...
  • @silverholly8 yes! How is it only Tuesday?? I feel like Iโ€™m cycling through all of the different symptoms too. I guess better than everything hitting at once? But itโ€™s very unpredictable haha
  • @bows22 We told DS super early back in June with my last pregnancy but decided to hold off on this one until after the US. It was so fun though to have him in on the secret and chat with him about it.ย 

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Oct 10? 6w2d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Blueberry!

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM/ It's also complicated

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Still not sure yet.

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: US next Tuesday. One more week. I just need it to get here already.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Pretty good. Bloated & tired, but good. My boobs are still super sore. Drying off with a towel after a shower? Forget it.. Anxious for my US next week but just chugging along

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: We had an unexpected snow day yesterday that made for a busy day at work today. It's also so freaking cold out, but overall things are pretty good right now so I am going to enjoy the good things.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Not at the moment

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย Did you watch the Super Bowl? Are you a sports fan? What sports do you enjoy watching? We watched the whole thing. I am a sports fan, and I'm also from MA so the Superbowl is huge for us (used to be because we were always in it... but I digress). I wanted the Bengals to win because I love a good underdog story, but I was just happy to watch every last second of the halftime show.ย 
    Me: 34ย  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 I hope time flies for you/all of us for the next week until your appointment! Iโ€™m on the east coast-ish too, I think itโ€™s supposed to warm up for all of us later this week? Iโ€™m ready for a break from the cold for sure.ย 
  • @bows22 I felt some sharp tugging early on with this one in my sides, too.ย 
    @silverholly8 100% with you on the โ€œblahโ€-ness.ย 
    @tessiesmom26 oooohhhhh a Pats fan! Did you still root for Tom when he moved to Tampa? When Peyton went to Denver I continued to hope heโ€™d do well but rooted against himโ€”obviouslyโ€”when he played the Colts.ย 

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Oct. 17, 5+1

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: orange seed

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: ultrasound on 2/23

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Heartburny and emotional and tired. With some bouts of random rage mixed in, too. Iโ€™m a lot of fun to be around right now.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Rave is that I told my boss today and she was SO happy and encouraging. Put a happy twist on an otherwise stressful day.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Nope.ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย Did you watch the Super Bowl? Are you a sports fan? What sports do you enjoy watching?
    Yep, watched it all (including the epic halftime show)! I was mostly rooting for the Bengals since my team is in the AFC, but I was happy for Stafford and Donald. Iโ€™m a pretty rabid Colts fan and played soccer in college, so I will watch soccer if itโ€™s on, too. I like most sports in general and like @bows22 would also rather go liveโ€”especially to football, baseball, or hockey.ย 
  • @silverholly8 We must have posted at the same time because I didn't see yours. I can't agree more about time crawling and feeling eager. I hope your upcoming appts go well!
    @EmilyE13 We do still love Brady. We would watch all the Tampa games that were broadcast up here and we did cheer for him last year in the Superbowl. ESPN had a great series called Man in the Arena that talked all about his time in NE and it was amazing! We loved every second of it. We are also glad that he is suspected to become a Pat for one more day so he can retire as one! I'm glad your meeting with your boss went well!
    @sayrebri17 I'm jealous of your nap time! I could go for one right about now..

Me: 34ย  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Oct 16 / 5w4d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: M on an M&M ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 8th!ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: So much nausea in the evenings. It's so weird, with my son, I would dry heave every morning like clockwork, but this time it doesn't hit until like, 5pm. Also having some serious salty cravings.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: I have had a few cravings, but after I eat it, I immediately feel sick to my stomach. Happened twice yesterday with hot dogs and almond danish from Costco. Ugh. Now I can't even look at the container.ย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย Did you watch the Super Bowl? Are you a sports fan? What sports do you enjoy watching?
    Eff yeah! I'm a huge football fan. Love my Saints, but was definitely rooting for the Bengals all post season. Joe Burrow made LSU fans proud either way!ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Oct 14? 5w5d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: orange seed

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Definitely finding out. I can barely wait for my first US so I know I canโ€™t wait 9 months lolย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: first appointment on 3/3

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: A mix of symptoms right now from nausea, fatigue and really sore boobs. Had to take a nap mid-day yesterday during my lunch break because I was so tired!

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Rant: Like everyone else, I feel like time is dragging by so slowly until my appointment. Rave: Picked up some lozenges for morning sickness from Target. They donโ€™t taste the best but they help a lot!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Not right nowย 

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย Did you watch the Super Bowl? Are you a sports fan? What sports do you enjoy watching? I did watch the Super Bowl. Wasnโ€™t really invested in either team so just enjoyed the game and LOVED the halftime show.ย 
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 4th, 7w 1d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: micra chameleon or an m&m

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Finding out, was green for DS

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: March 9th, virtual check in with midwife

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: So. Tired. Also nauseous and navigating feeling like a picky eater despite being hungry nonstop. Also having some feelings getting stirred up from when I had PPA with DS, but working through that with my therapist. Having trouble sleeping through the night between anxiety and having to pee so much.

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: Something I loved doing for DS was picking out his going home outfit really early on to settle my mind into the reality of a baby coming into our lives. I've been looking for this baby and it drives me up the wall how gendered so many of the options are! I've found a few cute options but I had to sift through a whole lot of either overly gendered things or very boring gender neutral ones. I've never understood pushing heavily gendered clothing for babies and actively mix up palettes and prints for DS so it always annoys me when options feel limiting.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: How's everyone telling their family/friends? We have some ideas but love hearing how others are doing it. If it's not already in the plans this might be a fun thread idea.

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย Did you watch the Super Bowl? Are you a sports fan? What sports do you enjoy watching?ย 
    I didn't and have never watched the super bowl, other than occasionally watching the halftime show. I've never been hugely into sports, but I'm also Canadian and it's a bit less of a big deal here. I enjoy seeing some sports in person and love the energy of it, I just don't get into it on TV.ย 
    One exception would be figure skating pairs, maybe the theatre kid in me, and DH and I would love to catch a Raptors game together sometime.ย 
  • @bows22 YES!!! It feels sooooo slow. I was telling my therapist this yesterday, that I'm feeling super impatient and we were talking about this weird limbo where not everyone knows yet and you're just so eager to hit second trimester.
  • ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Oct 14 / 5+3

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: pea

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ftm

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: finding out!

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: first ultrasound 2/22

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: big, sometimes extremely fatigued, very mild nausea.ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€: like others have said - the eternal slowness of time!ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: none so far

๐—š๐—ง๐—ž๐—ฌ:ย Did you watch the Super Bowl? Are you a sports fan? What sports do you enjoy watching? I watched halftime. Sometimes I like to watch college football, but I donโ€™t like watching sports that much.
  • @EmilyE13 I have the random rage too! I just have no patience right now. Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™m a joy to be around haha

@sayrebri17 also jealous of your naps! But thatโ€™s awesome, Iโ€™m sure you need them being pregnant while taking care of 2 kids all dayย 

@reirei09 my body keeps betraying me by craving things and then feeling sick after too! Itโ€™s like just tell me what will make you happy and I will gladly eat it!

@gbofo Iโ€™m glad you found something that helped with the morning sickness!

@krthouse I think thatโ€™s a great idea for a thread! If DD doesnโ€™t spill the beans before my ultrasound, I plan to just have her in a big sister T-shirt and find a reason to see our parents.ย 

@rockstarmomma152 it seems like a lot of us have ultrasounds next week, no wonder time seems to be going so slowly for everyone!