May 2022 Moms

Re: FFFC 2.11

• Options
    I've got one...

I've spent all day drafting up an email 🙈 it's been 6 hours so far, almost ready to send. 

In my defense, I'm trying to explain why I am not going to do something, because of *logical reasons* without interjecting my own very biased opinions that I've mentioned before. A delicate balance lol. 
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams I’m very much the same way! I like to make sure o can observe it from all sides, gettin g my point across but still being firm and professional lol. One of my over-thinker qualities for sure 😅

Yesterday I was soooo sick, idk if it’s just a surge in hormones or what but just one of those days. I told DH I wasn’t going anywhere or doing anything- including cooking. SO, of course, he decides to go to a friends shop to hang out, no big deal they are business partners too and wanted to discuss some changes to the store coming up in spring. He decides he wanted to take our dog whose been there several times before, AND LOSES OUR DOG. Came home without our dog after looking for him for nearly an hour. According to him ran off with his friends dog who is also MIA. 🤦🏼‍♀️  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sph97 nooooooo! Hope he gets found soon!

Ok with as much as I’m loving the sunny and 70 degrees that it is here, I’m also slightly wishing for cold and rainy days already after my kids have been fighting over all the outdoor toys 🙄 you literally have the EXACT SAME THINGS. Why is this an issue?? But yeah. After complaining about the cold for the past 3 months, now I want it again lol
  • Options
    Sooo... one more thing. I ordered a baby blanket off Etsy. Just a friendly reminder to always check the dimensions 😅
  • Options
    @sph97 omg I hope y’all find your dog!! And WTF - they listed that as a blanket??? More like a pillowcase??? 😂😂😂

• Options
    @MrsLaLaBug Luckily he reappeared sometime yesterday and my husband brought our dog home! & I guess I’ll just attach a toy to the “blanket” and use it for something 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s cute lol 🤣 I have got to stop online shopping!