2/7 Weekly Check-in August 1-15

EDD / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Team:

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Pre/post pregnancy of course. 

Re: 2/7 Weekly Check-in August 1-15

• Loading the player...
  • @curlymils, we also have a number of projects to get done. We reorganized our closets at the end of January to get the baby's room closet emptied out, and we will be getting our spare bed moved out of that room this weekend. My husband has been working on finishing our basement, which should open up the upstairs for more baby things that we will need space for. Then there are all the other projects that we started already, sanding/staining the house, installing new windows, redoing the sidewalks/driveway. So much to do, but I'll be happy if the basement gets done before August.
  • @itsme215 YAYYAYYAY!!!! And super proud of you for staying strong!!! We all know there is no way I could have!! 
  • Thanks @paytonpedro and @wisewitch222, we unfortunately don't have a buy buy baby even within 100 miles of us according to their site and BabysRUs has been vacant ever since they closed years ago. There are few smaller stores, Carters, OshKosh, and a Once Upon a Child nearby, but Target is probably our best option for a wide selection, and I think I'm a fan of Graco products in general, but need to test to be sure. To be continued in our product threads...  ;)
  • @starkette next week for you sounds exhausting but super exciting!! I hope it all goes well and I’m so happy that you can finally see everyone in person!! 
  • @starkette I'm excited for you and your daughter! I hope they all go well. Not seeing your doctors in person can be so frustrating, especially for someone with that many medical needs. Keep us updated! 
  • YAY @starkette for your DD getting to see all her doctors again! That’s a long time to go without seeing them. Fingers crossed for good reports all around!

• @lmaplejc Happy Day to your three!!!
  • @lmaplejc happy birthday to your boy!!🎈🎈
  • @wigglyicecream
    Yes, I after walking at a brisk pace I tend to feel short of breath.  I am assuming this is normal, but its my first baby so I don't know for sure. 
  • @wigglyicecream today I found myself huffing and puffing like the Big Bad Wolf. 🐺 
  • @wigglyicecream count me in too, esp doing multiple flights of stairs. 
  • @wigglyicecream I was reading a story to my oldest last night and had to pause way more than normal to catch my breath!
  • *lurking again*
    Oh phew, I thought I was the only one huffin’ and puffin’. 😂

@lmaplejcHappy birthday to your son! 

• Awww, thanks @bridgiebee82 !! 😊
  • EDD / Weeks + Days: 8-5 / 15 weeks 1 day baby is measuring early

Baby is the size of a(n): pear or apple

Team: we are having a IVF boy

Upcoming Appointments: 2-16 16 week appointment

How are you feeling?: tired, sore, no energy and not sleeping well at night. Still can’t eat normal and have gotten sick twice this week. Started getting some energy this past week but overall still tired:

Rants/Raves: I wish I could get this lump in my throat feeling out. I also feel like I have a huge air bubble in my gut.

Questions: any advice on my above feelings or rants?

GTKY- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Pre/post pregnancy of course.
    Love riding a horse but if it’s a long trip give me a car.
  • Welcome @knottie0ca819359f2b1d5a We are so glad to have you here! I’ve definitely been more tired, this whole growing a human thing is tough work! Hopefully the second tri brings us some more energy! Please dont forget to introduce yourself in our Introductions thread and consider changing your username to something more unique so it’s easier for us to get to know you and tag you. You can find directions on how to do so in the read before posting thread, and you might have to log out and log back in for it to work. Lastly, congratulations on your little boy! So glad you found us here!