May 2022 Moms

Placental abruption?

jinnyrjinnyr member
edited February 2022 in May 2022 Moms
Hi everyone. I’m dealing with a very small placental Abruption. Not sure if it started because of COVID or another reason, but just looking for others who have had a similar experience! It’s very small 2cm and I’m having monthly scans now that the doctors are aware…I’m also taking it easy and mostly sitting or lying down. Ive had three scans and it’s unchanged. My midwife isn’t terribly worried but I’m losing it. Not sure what to do. Please help ♥️

Re: Placental abruption?

• edited February 2022
    Hey! Welcome to our group. Make sure you introduce yourself first and look at the “read this first” thread. We try not to gunk up the feed in this group with single questions and prefer to post a variety of topics weekly. This would be a good post for the “Great big question thread”. We’d love for you to join our community!

This being said, I’m sure your doctor and midwife will take good care of you. I haven’t dealt with your particular issue, but we are all very supportive in this group so you are very welcome to express your feelings with us. 

Welcome!

• Thank you! I will try that ♥️