August 2022 Moms
Options

Crazy, wild and weird, what my pregnant self is dreaming

Share your weird, wacky, wild dreams below. 

Re: Crazy, wild and weird, what my pregnant self is dreaming

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lmaplejc ok now I want a sequel! That sounds very interesting! Lol
  • Options
    Had a dream I was visiting a friend in Australia and was there for about a week before it was time to leave. But turns out I was also getting married on the same day I was going to leave, so we go to the church. Nothing is set up, a lady is cleaning, etc. But my flight to go back home is at 10am and it's 9am. So I'm sitting in the pew in my wedding dress on my phone trying to reschedule my flight.
    My planner self woke up in a panic at this poor preparation of my trip and wedding day lol
  • Options
    bre2022bre2022 member
    edited January 2022
    I have dreamed of holding a baby/babies two nights in a row, but in both occasions I seemed to "know" that the babies weren't mine. Last night the dream was that I was getting in a helicopter for a city view and I was holding the baby with me; it was a pretty crazy ride and I was scared that the we would fall. Then baby started crying and looking to breastfeed and I thought "ok, I can do this even though I've never done it before.." and then thought "wait, it is too early for me, I don't have milk yet". Then another baby made an appearance, this time even younger than the other one.....what?! Haha

Edit to add: in both dreams I thought the babies were boys. I am hoping for a girl but have been thinking about both situations 
  • Options
    On this topic (I have always believed in dreams meaning)...did anyone have a "conception dream"? In Korea (and other Asian countries and India) it is believed that women or family members/friends will have a dream that foretell the pregnancy and the baby's sex and/or character. Mine was pretty vivid! And it happened before I knew I was pregnant
  • Options
    @paytonpedro omg! The wine tour dream is epic! I would be shocked too.

I haven't really dreamed of being pregnant (just once- I dreamed that I was fainting very soap opera style at work and everyone found out).

This Asian concept of conception dreams refer to dreaming with especific objects or beings and your relationship with them in your dream:
     https://www.babytime.care/english-asian-conception-dream-explained/
  • Options
    @bre2022 I don’t remember any of those things being in any of my dreams. Mostly just that I’m pregnant and know the sex of the baby, before I actually know I’m pregnant. 
    I was thinking thoughts and feelings could really influence the gender portion of my dreams but with ds2 I wanted a girl so bad, and actually had a bit of gender disappointment. But I still only ever dreamed he was a boy even from the beginning. Dreams and birthdays are really strange things to me. Lol.  
  • Options
    I had a dream that my 3 year old had a wiggly tooth. I was nervous because he is to young to start losing teeth and he reaches up and pulls it out. I was so freaked out that when I woke up it took me a minute to realize it was a dream then I was so relieved I didn't have to deal with it. lol
  • Options
    @paytonpedro your intuition is very developed! That's  awesome. I agree that emotions can affect dreams. I can't wait to find out the sex and figure out if my dreams were accurate :)
  • Options
    I had the panic inducing dream that my milk came in all over the place and I still have forever until August and my one year old wanted all the milk and I just finished weaning him fully over Christmas break. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick YIKES. that does not sound like a fun dream at all. 
  • Options
    meagan822meagan822 member
    edited February 2022
    I finally had a dream with a baby in it. My husband and I got to the hospital and we were handed “our” baby boy. Apparently didn’t have to be there for my birth?? We went through a second of being sad it wasn’t a girl but then immediately fell in love with him. In the dream we went to some other hospital room (that my family was visiting someone in) to show them our baby. The rest of the dream was giving our baby a bath in the hospital hallway bathtub about 4 times.😂 My husband was bathing the baby in water that was a little too deep and I was nervous, so I climbed into the tub fully clothed to hold him for the last bath. (Even though he will likely be the more cautious one in most things, since I’m more experienced with babies.) Old wives tales say the baby’s gender is supposed to be opposite of what you dream, which makes about 80% of ours say girl.😂 But I also feel like it’s all 50/50. I’m dying to know!! And then we can pick the name, buy more clothes, and announcing will be to follow!😍
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick wow that’s incredible! 
  • Options
    I had a dream about TB last night 🤦🏼‍♀️ That we had a one off post who I got snarky with, the TB ate my comment before I could post it. So I had to retype it. When I finally posted it @and_peggy was being nice and I felt bad for being snarky 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ 
    And then I woke up and checked TB, and alas, a one off post. 😑 Currently considering looking for a snarky gif….. 🤔
  • Options
    @paytonpedro not me! You must be confusing me with someone else 😆😆😆
    Thats a great dream. I particularly love that you’re dreaming in usernames since we don’t know real names. 😆
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    @and_peggy lmao right. I was a little disappointed honestly 🤣🤣 I was like she abandoned me!!
  • Options
    Last night and the night before I had a dream the baby was a girl. Not sure if I’m trying to manifest this (not that I can) or just having a little looksie into the future. Fwiw, I have been wrong all 4 times about the sex of the baby so I’m forgoing my guesses this time.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @paytonpedro don’t worry. I’m in too deep in snark to jump ship at this point 😆
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @and_peggy I have had only dreams it’s a girl. Wednesday can’t come soon enough. 

@katek819 I’ve had a few of those dreams too lol 🙈
  • Options
    @KateK819 lord yes. I woke up TERRIBLY sad my dream wasn’t real one morning last week. MH was already gone, too. It was the worst. 

I haven’t had any more dreams that I remember, but I do remember my dream-self thinking, “this is bizarre” on more than one occasion. So I figure, if dream-me (who once launched herself, naked from the waist down, off a balcony into a lake Assassin’s Creed style to go get her jeans that she left in the kitchen one room behind her) thinks it’s weird, it probably was. 😂🤣😂