October 2022 Moms

Unpopular Opinion (UO) Thurs 2/3

What's your unpopular opinion? Spill the tea!
Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: Unpopular Opinion (UO) Thurs 2/3

• Pets in the house! I cannot stand all the hair😖 when I lived with my sister in college she had a cat and he shed so much! I don't know how all of you that have indoor pets do it.
  • melly204 said:
    Pets in the house! I cannot stand all the hair😖 when I lived with my sister in college she had a cat and he shed so much! I don't know how all of you that have indoor pets do it.
    I totally don't blame you there, and I have two fluffy cats. I just saw a video of a reporter trying out a fancy dyson vacuum with a laser, and it was hilarious how much fur was absolutely *everywhere*, and it otherwise was invisible. I'm sure our house is like that too   :D

My UO is I didn't think Where the Crawdads Sing was that great. I liked the nature descriptions but thought it was ridiculously slow at times. Sorry  :#

• Loading the player...
  • I just watched Encanto and didn't love the music. I find sometimes Lin-Manuel Miranda jams too many thoughts and important exposition into each song instead of allowing for enough simplicity for clarity and, you know, enjoyment. I love some of his other music but this one felt so busy. Loved the animation and storyline, but I don't get everyone quoting the lyrics... maybe I'm just cranky and overstimulated from being pregnant  :D
  • @krthouse Man that is unpopular... lol jk. I love Encanto and listen to the soundtrack almost daily. The first time I watched I wasn't as into it, but the more I watch it, the more I grow to love both the movie and soundtrack. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 Lolol I know so many people who love it and are singing about Bruno all the time so I was so excited to watch it. I think I'll have to try again on my own a few times to let it settle in for me