May 2022 Moms
Options

GTKY Tuesday - 2/1

Name something in your:
1. Vehicle
2. Purse
3. Fridge
That you think no one else will have in theirs! 

Re: GTKY Tuesday - 2/1

• Options
    1. A police badge(husband was a LEO for almost 15 years) 🖤💙
    2. A doctor’s note giving me permission to ride in my parade 😂
    3. Leftover Meat Mousaka from yesterday - and it was DELISHUS 🤤

• Options
    1. Pretty sure my vaccine card is in there somewhere. That’s all I can think of that others might not have in their cars, since I’m sure all the random kid stuff overlaps 😆
    2. a temporary license on a piece of paper since I’m waiting for my new one to arrive 
    3. pimento cheese spread? Haha 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Sidewalk chalk
    2. USB/USB-C charging cord
    3. Gumbo! (Unless @MrsLaLaBug has it too?)
  • Options
    1. A 12' butchers knife in spare tire holder. Never know when you'll need one (last time I whipped it out at a tailgate to cut a watermelon)
    2. my bridal hair comb piece that I'm passing off to be used in an upcoming wedding
    3. a jade roller??

I feel pretty basic. and my spaces look like the home edit went though.
  • Options
    @and846 😳😳  uhhhh can't say I've ever needed a 12" knife lol
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams I do have gumbo in the fridge 😂😂😂 but it’s leftover and getting pitched today - new batch this weekend when it cools off again! 

• Options
    @MrsLaLaBug tossing old gumbo is the worst feeling ever. We found some 1yr+ old gumbo in the freezer that we had forgotten about and I wanted to cry. It's just such a time consuming activity, from making the roux to dividing into gallon bags for the freezer (cause we go big or go home lol). 
  • Options
    I’m drooling and need your all’s gumbo recipes now 😆
  • Options
    1. 2 cases of "write and learn" dry erase primary paper boards. This is for handwriting practice in learning centers lol, bought at an auction and have lived in my trunk until they make it to the classroom!

2. Honey mustard. Like the single serve packs lol.

3. gold eye mask lol
  • Options
    @b_1029 it's alllll in the roux. Mine's GF so it usually won't get as dark as a wheat flour based roux. But I've gotten close! (Also I would absolutely buy store bought if I could. 🤷‍♀️ )
  • Options
    1. A huge-I mean HUGE- bag of dog treats I use when I volunteer at the shelter. 
    2. I don’t carry a purse but I have a ticket stub for a party bus in Las Vegas in my wallet. 
    3. A rat. No joke. I have a Ball Python- it’s her dinner tonight. 
  • Options
    @b_1029 it's alllll in the roux. Mine's GF so it usually won't get as dark as a wheat flour based roux. But I've gotten close! (Also I would absolutely buy store bought if I could. 🤷‍♀️ )
    100% agree!! Roux is everything!!

3. A rat. No joke. I have a Ball Python- it’s her dinner tonight. 
    You win the fridge!! LOL!! 

• Options
    @pajamstagrams I have sidewalk chalk in my car too!

1. Pepband sheet music
    2. The closest thing I have to a purse is my work bag and I have a beach ball in there.
    3. I currently have a plastic straw I didn't use from my frappe this morning, otherwise the wierdest thing is probably just waffles.
  • Options
    @And846 I have a jade roller in my fridge too! 

1. a pack of National Park themed postcards 
    2. Measuring tape?
    3. the entire hot sauce collection used on the show Hot Ones (husband got it for Christmas) 
  • Options
    1. A seatbelt cutter and window smashing tool that I keep on my sun visor. I heard about it on a podcast I listen to and had to buy it lol
    2. I don't carry a purse but in my wallet I have a ticket to Versailles that I have yet to throw out. 
    3. We cleaned out our fridge before vacation but I do have one Blue Apron meal left to cook tonight.