Babies on the Brain

Waiting Room Thursday February 2022

***General TW that this thread might contain discussions mentioning MC and loss.*** 

Welcome to Waiting Room Wednesday! You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. 

I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

When do you think you will start TTC? 

What brings you to WRW?

Any R/R?

GTKY: What is your favorite place you've ever traveled?

Re: Waiting Room Thursday February 2022

• When do you think you will start TTC? Probably April

What brings you to WRW? Giving myself time to mentally prepare for TTC again. I'm a lot less emotional and anxious the second time around, but I still have to meet my new provider. 

Any R/R? 

Rant: this winter storm is supposed to leave another foot of snow in my area. Looks like we're not going anywhere until Saturday...

Rave: DH and I leave for Hawaii three weeks from tomorrow! This is our first big vacation since our daughter was born/COVID and it's all I talk about nowadays  :D

GTKY: What is your favorite place you've ever traveled? I did a three-week group study abroad to England and Ireland my senior year of college. Even though we had to keep assignment journals while traveling, we saw a lot of places and had so much fun! We even did a musical pub crawl in Dublin :)