1st Trimester

Encouragement Please!!!

I feel so drained!!! This all day sickness is getting to me so bad. I hate feeling ill all day. I dont have an appetite, i throw up most foods, i have no strength, i am loosing my cool with my 3 yr old, i am tired of not feeling like myself. I am 8 in half weeks. I am having a break down!!!  😭😭

Re: Encouragement Please!!!

• harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited January 2022
    ztarztruk said:
    I feel so drained!!! This all day sickness is getting to me so bad. I hate feeling ill all day. I dont have an appetite, i throw up most foods, i have no strength, i am loosing my cool with my 3 yr old, i am tired of not feeling like myself. I am 8 in half weeks. I am having a break down!!!  😭😭
    Please get hold of your doctor and let him/her know what's going on.  You need to keep some food down. If you have no strength, you truly need to seek advice from your doctor  
  • Also, you should really consider joining your Birth Month Board/Club.  There will be other women going through PG around the same time as you, and these posts would be better off over there.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• Loading the player...
  • It really does get better the closer you get to the second trimester. But definitely talk with a doc, they could prescribe something to help. In the meantime, B6 supplements have helped me!