September 2022 Moms

Hi!

Introduce yourself: Hi! My name is Alyssa 

Due date? Sept 1,2022!

How did you find out? My period was late, and I’m usually pretty regular so I suspected after 4 or 5 days

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) This will be my first baby! Me and my husband have been together for almost 6 years (married for about a year of that) and are super excited! 
We have two dogs and two horses, and both work in the IT/ Security field. We love spending time with our pets, working out, and reading (our house is like it’s own library lol) I show my horses, and my husband loves to get some good video game time in while I’m at the barn lol 

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?) This first trimester has been kind of tricky for me so far, the worst symptom is the exhaustion, I can’t seem to get enough sleep!! Some nausea but not too bad- I had an apt for an ultrasound with my primary care doc before I left for my 3 week horse show (to confirm how far along I was, 8 weeks like we thought!) and have my first OB apt when I get back in mid Feb! 

GTKY Fun fact: Tell us what you would choose if you could only eat one thing forever. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of forever, it would DEFINITELY be pokè bowls with raw salmon and spicy mayo 🤤

Re: Hi!

• Welcome @aly_yates.  Please take a look at the "read first" thread, and then also go put this in "Introductions" - we try to avoid "one off" posts to avoid the board getting cluttered.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.