1st Trimester

HCG Levels

Hi everyone. My husband and I conceived after multiple rounds of fertility treatments. My hcg has been rising but not as quickly as they would like. My progesterone also started off extremely low and is climbing. At 5 weeks and 1 day, my HCG level came back at 892 and my Progesterone was 10.8. My RE did N ultrasound but saw nothing. Anyone have any similar experiences and had a successful pregnancy? 

Re: HCG Levels

• The most important thing for beta HCG numbers is that they double every 48 hours.  One number by itself tells you basically nothing.  

I'll tell you that at 5 weeks I would've literally murdered people if I could've had an HCG number that high.  Most of mine were in the teens to 30s.  So, yeah.  I look at that number, for 5 weeks, and think to myself that I don't know why you're worrying.  But again, you REALLY need a second number to actually know anything about that number...
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.