Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-In 1/18/22

• Options
    How far along are you? EDD: 38 Weeks 6 Days 1/26/22

If you are past your due date how far past are you?:

Size of the baby: Winter Melon

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow 1/19/22 INDUCTION

Rants/Raves:  I don't have any Rants.  Raves:  Baby will be here sometime after tomorrow night.  I'm excited to be able to bend over and put my shoes on again.  Still I'm extremely nervous to give birth and I have already done it before.  I don't know why I'm more freaked out this time then last time.  

Questions: NATM
  • Options
    robyntee1234robyntee1234 member
    edited January 2022
    @lizzie_30 so exciting to be meeting your little one so soon! Were you induced with your last pregnancy? Fear of the unknown can be a scary thing! 
    Also pretty excited to put my shoes on properly again. I broke the zipper on a newish pair of boots yesterday trying to tug at them to get them on 🙄

How far along are you? EDD: 38+5, Jan 27

If you are past your due date how far past are you?:

Size of the baby: winter melon

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow’s regular check in with my OB. Hoping all these contractions I’ve been having have maybe done some work on my cervix! 

Rants/Raves: rants- we got a whole bunch of snow in the last couple of days and it’s so annoying how many people in my neighborhood just haven’t bothered clearing their sidewalks. I still want to get out and get some fresh air but am afraid I will slip and fall ☹️
    Raves- officially off work now and I’m getting so much done around the house! It’s nice to be able to rest when I need it. I am aware this will all change very soon haha! 

Questions: How is the weather where you are? Ever since I found out I was going to be due in January I have been worried I will go into labour in a snow storm 🤣

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @robyntee1234 I was not induced with my first so yeah I think that's playing a part in my nervousness.  Also my first was 9 years ago.  I had a complete melt down Sunday night that I don't want to give birth.  

The weather has been off and on snow every day but nothing significant.  Just flurries.
  • Options
    I didn't have any rants yesterday when I posted, but I do today.  First-my left leg is super swollen and hurting.  Second-I left work to go to Wawa for lunch on my way back to work a cat that has been here at my job for years gets hit by the car right in front of me.  I tried to help him but he died it was horrible.  Third-I called labor and delivery at 2pm like they told me to and they said they will call me back before 5pm, but if they don't call by 5pm for me to call them again.