Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

HELP! 3RD CHEMICAL. NEED SUCCESS STORIES NOW

Hi everyone. I really really need some success stories. I have had three chemical pregnancies in a row. I had my progesterone checked on CD 21 and she said it was normal (however, I ovulated CD17 or CD 18?). Please help!  My first pregnancy was so easy and there were no complications, she is 2 in March. I am using preseed.

Re: HELP! 3RD CHEMICAL. NEED SUCCESS STORIES NOW

• @dawn123456 I am sorry for your losses.  Recurrent Pregnancy Loss is extremely difficult. 

I am not the success story you are looking for.  I've had 5 MCs, with no living children.  However, after 3 losses in a row, you should qualify for testing.  You really need to get a referral to a Reproductive Endocrinologist and have them do an RPL panel of tests.  Just know that about half of RPL sufferers receive no decisive reason for their losses (I am one of those unexplained RPL sufferers).  However, 50% do.  And at least you would know if there's something you could do or change to possibly have a successful PG next time.  

It is possible that with one successful living child with no complications, and then 3 CPs that you've just had extremely bad luck.  But there's also a possibility that there could be an issue that either happened since your first PG (or that your first PG was a lucky fluke).  
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• I am sorry to know you are going through this. I agree with the previous poster to meet your doc to find out more about the reason why you can't get pregnant. There are so many reasons, even age-related aneuplodies or worse ovarian reserve. A few friends of mine were in the same shoes and did testing. Some ladies got pregnant naturally, others via IVF PGS NGS. Good luck
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi. Though I am going through a miscarriage now, I did have success with IVF and later an FET. I have never been able to sustain a pregnancy on my own. Know there are ways that things you can do to help. Don't loss hope.