May 2022 Moms
Options

Monday B*tchfest - 1/17

Re: Monday B*tchfest - 1/17

• Options
    My bf is myself  :D why did I schedule kids dentist appointments today for the day off school when we could have had a lazy pajama day instead? I worked both other days this weekend so I feel like I didn’t get a break. Dumb! 
  • Options
    @happynapper the worst! DH and I worked all weekend cleaning out her new room so I feel your pain on the restless weekend. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jackdetroit is she for real? 😂 It's not a joke?? My family likes to joke about names with us but they aren't serious lol
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams No, she's serious. She's thinking of people she knows/knew. She keeps suggesting names of my siblings friends from school. Or she suggested I name them Isabella & Sophia because that's what my cousin named her twin girls. Why would I do that???! Lmao
    Married 11.12.11
    JB 08.02.13 
    EC 12.11.15
    GE 04.04.19
    #4 & #5 due 05.05.22
  • Options
    @happynapper ah, oh no! It always seems like a great idea when it is being scheduled. But at least the appointments are out of the way now!
  • Options
    Y’all am I allowed to get upset because my family won’t set a date or even discuss a shower yet??? I am a FTM and DH and I are really anxious about getting things ready. I don’t know what to add to my registry and what to buy. I know showers are typically closer to the due date (7mos?) but we are on a budget and it’s easier to purchase things slowly rather than try to rush to get everything we still need after a shower so close to my due date. 

Also, DH’s daughter is graduating college on May 12th in a different state. He’s going. I’m not and I have a lot of anxiety about him being gone so close to my due date (5/24). We are being very careful about not making everything about the baby and making his daughter (age 21) feel left out/abandoned, but sometimes I feel like she takes over things on purpose. I mean, I know she’s still young but I really wish she could be more mature. She will have meltdowns (boys/school/sorority/etc.) whenever things seem good for a while and it wrecks my husband’s day every time. We both worry about her but she is very childish in my opinion. She still thinks the world should be about her. 

And COVID is miserable. 

Wow, this bitch fest was longer than I expected but it feels so good to get it out!

Love you all!
  • Options
    @jackdetroit those names are rough 😬

@taylorharris0522 ugh I'm sorry those both sound stressful. I've looked up a couple of registry checklists as I've been doing my registry which has been super helpful!