Colorado Babies

Introduction!!

Hi mamas!
I don't see a new post in this forum for us Colorado mamas so just starting one for us to build a network & make new friends! 🤗

WEEK: 19

DUE DATE: June 13,2022

FTM/STM/TTM: FTM

CRAVINGS: Sweets & burgers, fruits, smoothies, juices, greens. 

ISSUES/ RANTS: Terrible hip pain so trying to seek a chiro as thats why my OB recommended. If not then prenatal massage. 

HOW ARE YOU FEELING: Great at times n then I just feel overwhelmed with the list of baby to dos we have to start with! 

Once again, Hi & hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!! ♥️

Re: Introduction!!

• Copy & paste template! 😊
    WEEK: 

DUE DATE: 

FTM/STM/TTM:

CRAVINGS: 

ISSUES/ RANTS: 

HOW ARE YOU FEELING:
  • emy162emy162 member
    @mama_mau did you have your little one? 

Thanks for starting this thread.  I see no activity since January but I'll try and see if others join :) 

WEEK: 8 

DUE DATE: Feb 13, 2023

CRAVINGS: none, HG :/ 

ISSUES/ RANTS: I had a MMC in February, so I have been feeling anxious this pregnancy so far. 

HOW ARE YOU FEELING:  Anxious 

Would love to meet people in Colorado.  I moved here 1 year before the pandemic and have not built up that many friendships yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Late to the game here but we'll see if more mamas come!

WEEK: 5

DUE DATE: May 21, 2023

CRAVINGS: none yet

ISSUES/ RANTS: My symptoms fade throughout the day each day so I keep getting paranoid that I'm not actually pregnant. Although 7 pregnancy tests show otherwise 🤷‍♀️

HOW ARE YOU FEELING: Pretty good. Planning to tell our families tomorrow so I'm excited for that. I've been hiding from my family all week because I know I won't be able to keep it from them 😂
  • DUE DATE: Feb 8, 2023

CRAVINGS: Nothing different from pre-pregnancy

ISSUES/ RANTS: I can’t walk, stand up, or change positions without extreme pelvic pain.

HOW ARE YOU FEELING: Done. I’m very ready to no longer be pregnant! 😅 
  • WEEK: 24

DUE DATE: Valentine’s Day 2024

FTM/STM/TTM: STM

CRAVINGS: Mexican, all fruits, and ice cream

ISSUES/ RANTS: Terrible hip pain, no support system or village, can’t sleep with this insomnia and my husband snores….

HOW ARE YOU FEELING: Tired, exhausted, and nervous. Having a girl this time so I’ve been low key stressing.