June 2022 Moms

Monday Bitchfest 01/10

How is it Monday already?

Re: Monday Bitchfest 01/10

• My MB includes - it's already Monday and I am in NO mood to work today. I have a new team member starting today that I will be heavily training, so that will mean less time to do my actual work. I can't get comfortable sleeping and mainly try to sleep on my left side to get myself used to it earlier, but I wake up with my whole body sore and numb and my hips hurting. I am just looking forward to end of day, watching the Bachelor with some ice cream in peace and quiet. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• The hip pain is real @Tulips29 ! I wasn’t sure if it was a symptom of pregnancy or turning 30 or both 🥴🤣
  • Loading the player...
  • @furmama2babymama haha definitely not a sign of turning 30. I just turned 38 and my hips don't normally hurt outside of pregnancy. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• My front hurts. My back hurts. Everything hurts.
  • @fluteling did you get to go in and see a doctor?
  • @shoarmie99 nope. I had physical therapy today and I have a doctor’s appointment next Tuesday so I didn’t try to get in early. 
  • @Tulips29 I also find it hard to get comfortable when sleeping. I also watched the bachelor and had my snacks.
  • Can I continue with my BC even though it's not Monday? I developed congestion, couldn't sleep half the night, tried to sleep half sitting so I could breathe since laying down was horrible. Now I'm exhausted, have a ton of work today and hope this isn't the start of covid. I took a test last night and again today and both are negative, but I'm naturally worried it'll change. I just want good sleep and not to worry constantly :disappointed:

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• @Tulips29 sorry you are dealing with that. I have horrible allergies at baseline and even though I was able to continue all 3 of my allergy meds, my congestion these last couple of weeks has been especially horrible. On top of it, now everything is so irritated that I have a chronically bloody nose. Spring can't come soon enough - I need the humidity and fresh air. Doesn't help that congestion is common in both pregnancy and covid (among other symptoms). 

I hope you feel better soon or find some relief. While inconvenient, humidifiers can help and so can neti pots (make sure to use distilled water). 
  • @Tulips29 to piggy back off of @hillies22 I have bad allergies plus sinus issues. My go tos to deal with congestion are Breath Right strips to sleep plus an extra pillow. I’m lazy so instead of a Neti pot I just buy the sprayable saline and use it neti pot style with my head sideways.  I hope it starts to clear out soon and I’m crossing my fingers for you that it’s a run of the mill cold. 
  • @hillies22 @KFrob Thanks, ladies. I'm sorry you've had your share of feeling miserable and congested as well. I have a neti pot, so will try that later. I'm doing nasal spray, but I feel my congestion is traveling up to my head and ears. There were no lines for testing nearby, so I quickly popped over during lunch. Another negative rapid and waiting on PCR results...fingers crossed. Looks like it'll be another fun sleepless night ahead :confounded:

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Jumping in here to share I had to get a PCR COVID test to return to work after my stomach bug because our nurse picked up real quick on my congestion. I’m pregnant, I’ve been congested for like two months! Thankfully it was negative. And ditto on the constant bloody nose. I meant to complain about that in the Symptoms thread. Hope you’re able to get some sleep tonight @Tulips29.
  • Also on the congestion train over here. I think I have a sinus issue since my wisdom tooth surgery. I'm constantly getting sinus pressure and sinus headaches. It's the worst and pregnancy only makes it worse.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave