July 2022 Moms
Options

Sneak Peek

Have you done Sneak Peek with a previous pregnancy and was it accurate? Was your result boy or girl? How far along were you?

Did you do Sneak Peek for this pregnancy? How far along were you when you did it? Was your result boy or girl? (Come back later to confirm with NIPT or U/S results.)

Re: Sneak Peek

• Options
    no history of it but I did with this pregnancy at 7+4 or 5. it came back boy.... i'm 9w today and will have NIPT ordered at 10+4 at my next appt. 
  • Options
    I did it with my last pregnancy. The results were correct- we had a girl! I was 9 weeks.

I have the test to take again this pregnancy and will do it in a week! 🥳 If the results come back girl, I’ll believe it, but I’ll be skeptical of boy until I get confirmation from the doctor. Can’t wait to find out!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did Sneak Peek this time around at 7 weeks and received a boy result. Can't tell you if it was accurate or not...guess you have to wait until July to find out lol
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    I did sneak peak with this pregnancy at 7 weeks 3ish days (can’t remember exactly). Came back a girl. 
  • Options
    I did it with a previous pregnancy.  Said it was a boy and it was accurate. 
  • Options
    I did the Peek a Boo brand one at an office, they took my blood from my vein into a tube and sent it to the lab, so no finger prick here. Did it at 7w5d and it came back girl. We’ll see what happens!
    FTM expecting a Baby Girl on September 17th, 2015! Follow my pregnancy journey on Instagram at @bump.tobaby!
  • Options
    We just got our results this afternoon and it’s a boy!! I’m skeptical until we find out for sure from the dr’s office, but I am kind of freaking out. I have no idea how to be a mom to a boy. I mean that mostly jokingly, but I think about things like haircuts… he’ll need more hair cuts than my daughters, diaper changes will be different, etc. Obviously not big things (or things that even matter in the grand scheme of things) but I think I was banking on us having another girl and “rinse and repeat” and am in shock it’s a boy. 

It’ll be awesome! I didn’t care one way or another but my husband wanted a boy and my oldest has been praying for a baby brother, so it’s pretty awesome we’re having a little boy (and my husband won’t be completely outnumbered- our dog is a girl too 🤣).
  • Options
    Being a boy mom is the BEST! @sunshineandlemons Congrats!!!
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    @sunshineandlemons I am going to be in the same boat if it’s a girl. I have two boys and I love being a boy mom. I have no effing clue what to do with a girl. 
    I’m already flipping out about whether I should do bows or not. I’m all in my head about it. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @sunshineandlemons I feel you there, except opposite. I have a boy and am hoping for another boy just because that's what I know, plus I still have all his baby clothes so it will make things so much easier. My Sneak Peek results are due to come in today and I'm just watching my email like a hawk. Btw- the haircuts every 6 weeks is definitely frustrating lol
  • Options
    Yay!!! Sneak Peek said baby is a BOY!! I will be confirming with NIPT in a few weeks. My husband and 3 y/o son were not home when I did the test and I cleaned my area pretty well so hoping the result is accurate. 
  • Options
    Congratulations @stardustskies!! I loved reusing my daughter’s clothes! They were so cute and they only wore them a short period of time!
  • Options
    Mine was accurate - confirmed with NIPT today - boy!
  • Options
    @runnergirl2018 Congrats! I'm anxiously awaiting my nipt
  • Options
    Congratulations @runnergirl2018!!

@stardustskies I’m waiting too! I saw online my results were cancelled!! It was reordered, but now I have to wait longer! 😭
  • Options
    @sunshineandlemons Oh noo! I would be so frustrated. 😔
  • Options
    Sneak Peek said boy and NIPT results just confirmed BOY today! 💙