Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 12/31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

History
I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.

Re: TWW Friday 12/31

• Thanks @optimistgardener for keeping the threads rolling.

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 15/1

Timing: -3, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Ever have one of those moments where you're looking at past charts and realize this is cycle 5 not 4? Sigh. I basically erased a month from my memory but Dec did, in fact, happen and we are, in fact, in the middle of cycle 5. I suppose I should try to get an apt with my GP when I get out of quarantine what with my AMA but I won't qualify for much in the way of assistance so also not feeling really inspired to bother. In rave news, it's New Year's Eve! I think we'll pop a bottle of prosecco on the balcony since we are in isolation. Feels like the appropriate way to ring in 2022 🤣

CS/Q: Nope.

• @paturkey Girl… look at your timing! 👏🏻👏🏻 Enjoy your Prosecco and here’s to a very happy new year! 🥂

Month/Cycle: 3 AL

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Typical LP length: Drugs 

Testing: Probably next weekend.

R/R: It’s New Year’s Eve! 🎉🎊 I’m signing up for a screenwriting workshop that will take place virtually for four weeks next month, and I am pumped! I’m also purging my clothes and will soon tackle all of my Knick-knacks, though that tends to be harder.

CS/Q: 

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Loading the player...
  • @Paturkey I always seem to have a mental block when it comes to cycle number and CD. We'll just say we have healthy self-preservation. Enjoy the prosecco!

@elle-0409 Way to go on purging! DH and I have been tackling some of our problem areas this week (books, board games, etc) but still could definitely do more. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4 AL

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 1/9 (ish)

R/R: Happy New Year's Eve! I bought outdoor Christmas lights this week (I know, I make no sense) and it was nice enough weather that I hung up a string to see how they will look. I love them! Excited to decorate with them next year. In other news, my stomach has hurt for three days and I can't even SS about it. Too much rich Christmas food, I think.

CS/Q: Nope
  • @abjm0325 Ugh, yes. I feel like there is still always more to get rid of. Hooray for Christmas lights! Were they on sale? And sorry about the stomach aches, hopefully you feel better soon!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @elle-0409 They were on sale! They're not technically Christmas lights, but are patio lights that have a remote and can be a number of different colors which seemed fun.